No announcement yet.

Cook Signing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure about this one, not sure he’s any better than what we have, and getting on a little bit, would’ve preferred a defender with some pace, of which our lack off, is our biggest problem, no pace whatsoever at the back,

Comment

I'm in two minds over this one as well, he's not the quickest, but will his nous and experience make up for that? Sometimes putting yourself in the right place at the right time can give you the half yard or yard you need in any situation

Comment

Apparently Forest after him too and are increasingly confident they will get him

Comment

Well obviously the man has options, hope he makes the right choice for himself, whatever that may be

Comment

Interesting to see this on twitter ...75F2B409-CE0A-4C3E-9DFC-7A60D0A0E920.jpeg

Comment

Apparently he has signed for Forest

Comment

It’s his last payday … not about the football team it’s going to be who pays him more . Forest I’m sure could probably double what we can offer . FFP will be after Them soon if they don’t go up

Comment

He's had Ake to play alongside who complements him. Definitely not a centre half we need. We're already lacking pace. Deeney couldn't even catch a bus these days so we still need to get a centre half in that doesn't turn like an oil tanker and cook definitely isn't what we desperately need!
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I trust our staff in their decision making and what we're prepared to pay our players. Some stats for those who left us for clubs willing to pay more than us.

- Grant Hall has made 19 appearances for Boro in 18 months

- Jack Robinson has made 23 appearances for Sheff Utd in 2yrs and only 6 this season in the championship.

- Todd Kane has made only 12 appearances for Coventry this season since joining

- Ryan Manning has played 17 times for Swansea since joining them 15 months ago.

If Cook wants to join Forest and we're not prepares to get involved in a bidding war for his services then so be it.

Comment

Working...
                    X