Cook Signing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cook Signing

Seems to be done pending the official announcement.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...-defender-cook

Players cant be signed until tomorrow but the signs are good that he will, good player

Comment

Seems to be a good signing. But probably doesn’t offer the one thing we really need at the back which is pace ...

Comment

Do tall centre halves ever has pace?

With the exception of Paul Parker, who was short, and who had pace to burn, what Rangers centre halves have had pace?
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Perhaps a replacement for Dickie and another CB might be on the way with a bit more mobility?

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

With the exception of Paul Parker, who was short, and who had pace to burn, what Rangers centre halves have had pace?
            Maddix

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post

Maddix
              Good shout - excellent player.

Comment

Yes, a good shout, but Danny was a bit of a comparative shortie as well.

Comment

Aziz Ben askar, Danny shittu

Comment

I really was hoping for a centre back with pace. Tbh if cook looks comfortable on the ball he will be streets ahead of our current back line. I'd be shocked if a premier League club came in for dickie, if they did then it would be a massive mistake on their behalf
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I’m definitely on the fence with this signing if it actually happens.

Can anybody honestly say they have heard of Steve Cook or have noticed him being a good Centre Back before the rumours about him leaving Bournemouth ?Is he a footballing C/B or someone similar to Dunne

It seems like we would probably paying a transfer fee being as his contract runs out at the end of the season,although most fees are undisclosed I would guess £750k to £1m ?

If Dickie is not off in the window does it mean Jordy is going to the knackers yard ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

Aziz Ben askar, Danny shittu
                        Sorry, but you are scraping the barrel with Ben Askar, but, Shittu was the exception to the rule.

6 foot 2, eyes of blue, Danny Shittu is after you.

Comment

Nedum Onuoha also had pace

Comment

Parker was a full back wasn't he...I always liked Kaspars Gorkss as a centre half, bloody good alongside "One Size".

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

Parker was a full back wasn't he...I always liked Kaspars Gorkss as a centre half, bloody good alongside "One Size".
                              CB/Sweeper with us and went RB at Man Utd and England. I think.....

Comment

Working...
                              X