Swansea & charity fundraiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swansea & charity fundraiser

Hopefully it goes ahead but the cancellation of the game v Swansea would also surely mean the cancellation of the pre match event put on by the wives/partners etc?? Would be a shame if its does gets called off.

A lot of money would be lost for a good cause.

AHH that is a very very good point, would be a massive shame, people have put in a lot of effort into this and it would no doubt benefit a lot of people, this damn disease continues to create havoc, if you haven't had your jabs yet please please please, get it sorted folks, it's always been true that none of us are safe until we are all safe

Comment

Or as safe as we can be, may be a better way of expressing it

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
        AHH that is a very very good point, would be a massive shame, people have put in a lot of effort into this and it would no doubt benefit a lot of people, this damn disease continues to create havoc, if you haven't had your jabs yet please please please, get it sorted folks, it's always been true that none of us are safe until we are all safe
        Please please turn your tv off the media are the ones driving this and spreading fear and misinformation.
        This wont end even when we are all vaccinated because you will then need another then another.
        I really thought people would see through all the spin by now.
        Is there a reason MPs don't have to disclose their vaccine status?

Comment

Originally posted by SM3 Ranger View Post

Please please turn your tv off the media are the ones driving this and spreading fear and misinformation.
          This wont end even when we are all vaccinated because you will then need another then another.
          I'm not getting into any arguments with anybody on this, if you choose not to have the vaccine then that's your choice, I don't understand it, but it's your own choice and I respect your decision, let's leave it at that

Comment

Originally posted by SM3 Ranger View Post

No, the same way people like you don't have to disclose their "Brain switched on" status.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post

No, the same way people like you don't have to disclose their "Brain switched on" status.
              Oh to live in a free country eh. Must be nice, enjoy it while you can.
              I was refused entry to the emergency department over here when my son smashed his knee open because I didn't want to discuss my vaccine history with some kid in the reception.
              Then last weekend, I wasn't allowed to sit at a table in the food court of the mall for same reason. I could buy my food, and stand by a rope that separated the seating area from the food outlets and eat my sandwich, but oh, if I sat down without showing some kid my mobile phone screen with my personal medical info on, they would call the stormtroopers on me, my wife and kid.
              Same applies to cinemas, restaurants, clubs, sporting events, shows, you get the idea; everywhere except Costco and my local Walmart. Oh, and I am not allowed on a bus, a coach, a train or any internal flight within Canada.
              Didn't Borris say the other day that he was gonna ask the armed forces for a little bit of help to assist the poor over worked nhs? That will be fun.

And don't get me started on how many important operations and cancer treatments have been put on hold.

Oh, just announced, when you get the booster, please continue to use caution, keep your mask on and continue to social distance yourself, as not even the booster can prevent you from catching and passing on this evil virus.
              3 shots and you can still catch it and pass it on.
              ​​
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post

I'm not getting into any arguments with anybody on this, if you choose not to have the vaccine then that's your choice, I don't understand it, but it's your own choice and I respect your decision, let's leave it at that
                Fair enough I can respect that.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post

Oh, here we go lets start with the insults shall we?
                  Are you happy that us plebs have to show our passes and reveal our medical history but mps don't ,and you think somehow that makes me stupid for thinking that is not acceptable?
                  There is so much subterfuge going on behind the scenes that to not question it would be a bit more than remiss.
                  Quite happy to debate these and many other points with you without being rude or obtuse and will all be backed up with verifiable sources.
                  As the poster above says 3 shots in to get life back and it is still not happening and never will do, far too much money at stake.

Petition.parliament.uk › petitions › 589315
                  'Make MPs prove they have had the Covid Vaccine.'
                  'Set up a website where people can check to see their local MPs covid vaccine card'

Government reason for rejection was:
                  (Jun 20, 2021) · 'Decisions on whether to disclose personal medical history are a matter for individuals. We only reject petitions that don’t meet the petition standards.'

Comment

Can the mods move these posts to a new thread please? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                      Can the mods move these posts to a new thread please? Thanks in advance.
                      Was considering moving it, but issue is, its QPR and covid related.

I think the pro jab and against the jab have had their say (I know I have), so we will get this back on track, and should it continue to attract pro vs against freedom, we can move it then.

Anyone wanting to discuss vaccine mandates and and the pros and cons, there's a thread in the non QPR section, please post there.
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Just read the gaffer is ' highly doubtful' the Swansea game will go ahead, not sure how old this is, but 10 players currently isolating until the 20th, so it looks very unlikely, but I'm not sure if the EFL can insist we put any sort of team out we can

Comment

They are cancelling games across the board now, the under 23s game being the latest

Comment

Game postponed, confirmed now, sky scores showing fixture postponed, no surprise really​​​​

Comment

Shame but not a suprise. Bet lots of games will end up going down over the next few weeks. We are facing a very busy January at this rate. Stick the under 23s out against Rotherham.

Comment

Working...
                              X