Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Ah....... was it my Yahoo email?
    Your Sky one.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post

I think a lot of British families would notice some abnormal deaths when 147,000 Britons have died due to covid.

Fully accept there are a tiny number of people who do react very badly to it - my sister-in-law among them. I'm not a defender of this govt as think Boris and his mates are total clowns but I do respect the chief medical officer who is an intelligent person trying to save lives. He has always acknowledged that there is a very small risk that you might have an adverse reaction. It even says so on the form you are given to read when you get your jab, so there is no conspiracy here! But there have been 5.3 million people who have died world wide from covid. I think even you would admit that the amount of deaths that could possibly be blamed on taking the vaccine is a tiny number compared to that. Therefore, statistically you are much, much more likely to die of covid than of the jab.

I totally get that if you have a very bad reaction to it - like you mum - you would not want the booster. I hope she is as well as can be expected and am really sorry to hear what she (and you) went thru.

However, speaking more generally, its really important not to conflate someone being taken seriously ill after they happen to have had the vaccine, and the vaccine causing them to be ill. People die and get very ill all the time for all sorts of reasons. So an adverse reaction to the jab MIGHT be the cause, but it COULD Just as easily be that, for example, they had an undetected heart condition and they would have died anyway.

But totally get that this is straying off subject, and happy to return to talking football. Again, no hard feelings I hope.
      My Mum died 16 years ago, so I think we can agree it was not Covid nor the Jab that done for her and my last words on the subject being the point I was making, is that notone person on this board, when the news broke reacted in n a negative way to the ongoing health concerns of our players, Now you can pass that of with they are Young and healthy but some of the other staff definitely are not, I am not knocking anyone for that, as I was and am not worried either, so maybe, in debate you are fearful but your subconscious has another take on it as you don't appear to not be to concerned over your own Daughter, other than gettingit in the ear from your wife, that is not a dig by the way, as my young un jabbed Grandson t ested positive and I was absolutely unconcerned, he was not sick in anyway after isolating for ten days and lastly dying with something and dying of something are two very different things.

Comment

[QUOTE=QPRDave;n2568947]

I have left this site simply down to the mods on here who are dishonest to be perfectly frank.
        But this arrogant, ignorant, blinkered individual cannot be allowed to spew out these lies.
        Firstly I have to inform you that anyone who is double jabbed but not had a booster are now counted as unvaxxed, so that is a very short step to throwing the label antivaxer around, as we have already seen, and you readily gobble up as truth.
        So it wouldn't surprise me if these people are double jabbed.
        But hey I will accept some maybe unvaxxed.
        Now, covid kills.....So does driving a car into a building at high speed.
        Flu kills, did you know?
        Stroke kills, heart attacks kill, and the list goes on.
        The fact that 99+% of people who contract this will NOT DIE has been lost in the hysteria.
        You need to calm down and just review the last week of reports coming out of Downing Street last Christmas.
        That's tells you all any of us need to know about how dangerous this bug is.
        Oh and btw I caught covid and had flu like symptoms.......for TWO DAYS!!
        Now you live your life anyway you like get jabbed once a month I don't mind or care, but allow others to do the same.
        And anyone unvaxxed are the same threat to you and your loved ones as a vaxxed person.
        I caught it from a vaccinated person.

[/QUOTE Stay blessed Dave, big Love Bro.

Comment

I echo the above, good luck Dave, come back and join in, Stainrod too.
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
            I echo the above, good luck Dave, come back and join in, Stainrod too.

Comment

Working...
            X