• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheff utd postponed due to covid

Game off

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...-v-qpr-121221/

Comment

This is a very strange one,Derby had several players out yesterday due to covid but they played the kids, and won.
      I hope we wont get docked points over this

Comment

Damn it, then the Swansea game on Saturday will probably be in doubt as well then and I have a ticket for it

Comment

There have been warnings the new variant is going to rip thru football clubs. It is one of the big under-reported scandals that huge numbers of footballers and other so-called elite athletes are anti-vaxers (they see it as contaminating their perfect bodies, ignoring the obvious point that if they don't put antibodies into their bodies they will end up hosting a deadly virus in their bodies - I know which one of the two I'd prefer). But if that means they are unfit to play and they have refused to have a vaccine, personally I think they should be docked some of their very large wages. It is an entirely foreseeable consequence of refusing to have a vaccination that they will at some point get sick and be unable to work. Of course I wish the best to all Rs players and its perfectly poss some have come down with it despite being vaccinated.

Comment

Talksport saying several upcoming games at risk this week, Brentford v man united one of them, loads of players havnt had the jabs, football heading for a shutdown in my opinion, by the look of it further restrictions in all walks of life are looming large.
            These are very strange times and I have to admit I'm getting worried, there just does not seem to be an end to it.

Comment

No gonna leave my House till I have had 8 boosters and an all clear from the Queen herself, can't believe Boris had a party is he Brave Stupid or telling the rest of you lies, cause he sure wasn't scared was he lol

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                There have been warnings the new variant is going to rip thru football clubs. It is one of the big under-reported scandals that huge numbers of footballers and other so-called elite athletes are anti-vaxers (they see it as contaminating their perfect bodies, ignoring the obvious point that if they don't put antibodies into their bodies they will end up hosting a deadly virus in their bodies - I know which one of the two I'd prefer). But if that means they are unfit to play and they have refused to have a vaccine, personally I think they should be docked some of their very large wages. It is an entirely foreseeable consequence of refusing to have a vaccination that they will at some point get sick and be unable to work. Of course I wish the best to all Rs players and its perfectly poss some have come down with it despite being vaccinated.
                You will not be able to Dock them because they will all be Dead from said deadly Virus.

Comment

The more games that get postponed whilst the African Cup of Nations is on the better. Our squad is too thin to lose our best players for league games when this is on.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                    The more games that get postponed whilst the African Cup of Nations is on the better. Our squad is too thin to lose our best players for league games when this is on.
                    I agree, you do have to wonder about that tournament with South Africa apparently being a hotspot for this new variant, every time it seems like we are turning the corner and getting back to near normal we get a reminder that covid is sticking around!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

I'd imagine they'll hang on for re-scheduling pending potential to slot it in during one of the FA Cup rounds in March. Obviously it would be massively helpful if us and them went out in the third round.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

I agree, you do have to wonder about that tournament with South Africa apparently being a hotspot for this new variant, every time it seems like we are turning the corner and getting back to near normal we get a reminder that covid is sticking around!
                        If it goes ahead our players will surely have to go into quarantine when they get back.

Comment

Ten in isolation and Swansea game in doubt.

https://planetswans.co.uk/2021/12/13...very-doubtful/

Comment

Unjabbed players don't listen to Boris then

Comment

West brom definitely looking at trying to get us in hot water over cancelling our fixture and stating that they were 'forced' to play their game during an outbreak. I do get nervous when we ask the football league to make a judgement because we all know how disliked we are as a football club.
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X