The QPR Bond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The QPR Bond

I feel this is something that needs its own thread as opposed to being wrapped up within the Training Ground thread.

Anyway, the initial offer/sale came and went - those that stumped up have received their bonds and will look forward to receiving their interest payments whilst crossing their fingers and hoping to score the 25% promotion bonus.

I notice the monthly Tifosi Exchange is now open and three separate QPR Bonds are currently on offer for £1200, £1250 and £1325. The bonds cost £500 when sold. I can't see how anyone would stump up that sort of money, I presume the sellers are chancing their arm or endeavouring to try and whip up some hysteria.

The Tifosi Exchange opens for one week on first Monday of every month - this is first opportunity there's been to flog your bonds.

I have some bonds but have no interest in flogging them at this juncture, well I would if I could get the above prices but like I say, I reckon they're fanciful.

I attach link to Tifosi Exchange but I suspect you can only view it if you're registered with Tifosi.....

https://www.tifosy.com/en/exchange?page=3&items=25

I've said this before and I will say it again.
    The owners of QPR are looking for new investminvestmentsaunch of the bond proves that.

My prediction is within the next 6-12 months expect either major investment from outside the business. Or most likely there will be a buyout of QPR.

The owners are running the business very well now after major mistakes with the cash flow years ago. I cannot see the current owners borrowing more debt to fund a new stadium. That's not going to happen imho.

That will mean borrowing at least £100-£200 million for a new stadium. You guys need to understand something. The wealthy don't use their own money for big investments; they use borrowed money. That money usually comes from a bank.

The new stadium will be financed by either new investors or by new owners. Most will not agree with my comments. But this will happen sooner than we think. This is how big business is run.

Comment

Today I received my QPR Bondholder Lapel Pin in the post.

It's quite smart. About size of £2 coin. I'd imagine it wasn't expensive to produce but its more about it's exclusivity and symbolism than it's scrap value.

I shall put it on before today's game to see if has any mystical luck bringing properties

Comment

[QUOTE=Abseits;n2573706]Today I received my QPR Bondholder Lapel Pin in the post.

It's quite smart. About size of £2 coin. I'd imagine it wasn't expensive to produce but its more about it's exclusivity and symbolism than it's scrap value.

I shall put it on before today's game to see if has any mystical luck bringing properties[/QUOTE]

So that's why we lost.

Comment

Working...
        X