Bang In Form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bang In Form

Well done guys. Good result tonight. Came from a goal down. I thought it would end in a draw. Long way to go with plenty of ups and downs. We know the drill.

Improve the squad in January without selling any key player. We will get very close to even automatics. But I believe we will finish top 6.

I agree the way it's going at the moment we could get an automatic, but yes still an awfully longway to go, but hey, we are football fans, we mostly live in the moment, game to game, and especially supporting our beloved team, it's the hope that kills you!!

Comment

Top of the form table !!!

https://www.flashscore.com/football/.../championship/

Comment

CLUB RECORD!!!!! 19 consecutive away games scored

Comment

QPR in the 90th minute

Comment

QPR are playing incredible football: - Undefeated in six matches - Only conceded three goals from six games - Scored in 31 Championship fixtures in a row - Up to 3rd in the league Mark Warburton is working wonders.

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
              I agree the way it's going at the moment we could get an automatic, but yes still an awfully longway to go, but hey, we are football fans, we mostly live in the moment, game to game, and especially supporting our beloved team, it's the hope that kills you!!
              Or the B and H

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                QPR are playing incredible football: - Undefeated in six matches - Only conceded three goals from six games - Scored in 31 Championship fixtures in a row - Up to 3rd in the league Mark Warburton is working wonders.

And on a shoe string, long live the King.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post

And on a shoe string, long live the King.
                  God save the king

Comment

We are doing brilliantly. Certainly think we would be underachieving now if we didn't make the play offs. Automatics? Just think we are one top class centre half short. Would Gary Cahill have let that simple ball down the middle split our defence and end in a goal? Am not sure. Still, we have improved massively at the back and are now a lot tighter as a team so great progress being made.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                      QPR in the 90th minute

I think Bonne's goal last year was in the last 5 minutes also

Comment

Working...
                      X