QPR Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Plus

Anyone know if there will be a live stream as well as audio commentary on QPR plus for the match tonight? Helpfully there is no info on the QPR website. Am a bit confused now as it seems to have a live stream on midweek games - eg Huddersfield - but not on weekend games. Not sure what this one counts as?

Also, kudos to anyone making the long drive/ train journey up there.

Only matches not selected for broadcast by Sky Sports or an overseas broadcaster will be available.

Is what it says on our webby.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
      Only matches not selected for broadcast by Sky Sports or an overseas broadcaster will be available.

Is what it says on our webby.
      Ah thanks Loftus, must have missed that.

Comment

Any news of the match being maybe called off anywhere as of yet?

Comment

Audio comms only on QPR Plus unless you are in a dark market.
          But as it is being broadcast live somewhere, picking up an online stream shouldn't be too hard.
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Thanks, its frustrating as would happily pay the club a tenner but appreciate they are not allowed.

What do most people do if they don't have Sky? I have previously got day passes through NowTV but find that such a terrible service I vowed never to use them again.

Comment

It may be on hear tonight, check close to KO.

http://www.hesgoal.com

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                Thanks, its frustrating as would happily pay the club a tenner but appreciate they are not allowed.

What do most people do if they don't have Sky? I have previously got day passes through NowTV but find that such a terrible service I vowed never to use them again.
                Just paid for it on there, #### hope they have upped service or Ronnie's Language gonna make a Nun blush.

Comment

Thanks Dave.

Ronnie: I tell you the language went a whole different shade of blue I was so hacked off with NowTV. Mrs Stainrod threatened to divorce me unless I learned to control my language "particularly when you know QPR are probably going to loose anyway" (that didn't help, obvs).

If you have done it enough in advance you might be lucky - but "NowTV" has never been more laughably named - you need to set it up at least an hour before the game or it thinks you haven't paid so takes you back to the deposit page which you then can't escape.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    Thanks Dave.

Ronnie: I tell you the language went a whole different shade of blue I was so hacked off with NowTV. Mrs Stainrod threatened to divorce me unless I learned to control my language "particularly when you know QPR are probably going to loose anyway" (that didn't help, obvs).

If you have done it enough in advance you might be lucky - but "NowTV" has never been more laughably named - you need to set it up at least an hour before the game or it thinks you haven't paid so takes you back to the deposit page which you then can't escape.
                    Fingers crossed didn't wanna rely on a stream lol, let's hope our Language is shockingly bad due to the utterly brilliant Football we play, as we Win with Style and Grace.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post

Fingers crossed didn't wanna rely on a stream lol, let's hope our Language is shockingly bad due to the utterly brilliant Football we play, as we Win with Style and Grace.
                      I feel we owe someone a tonking and it might as well be ####-features Rooney...

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
                        It may be on hear tonight, check close to KO.

This! Every match that has been on Sky and unavailable on QPR+ I have watched using this site, it is fairly steady, once in awhile you have to refresh it but overall it is decent!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

Cheers guys appreciated

Comment

I prefer this one. Gotta close a lotta pop ups but picture is good when playing.

https://en.vipleague.tv/football-sports-stream

Comment

It’s on

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
                              X