AFCON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFCON

I see we lose Chair, Dieng and Kakay to AFCON (massive losses) and there is talk about players having to be released after boxing day (our Xmas fixture is 27th Dec)...does anyone know, are we affected more or less than other teams in the division? When I search, all I see is how it affects the EPL.

With covid getting worse can’t see our players going anywhere
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
      You may have a point there.

Comment

Good point,especially to an african tournament

Comment

Good thinking that man !

Comment

Ludicrous situation. Obviously nobody listens to EFL but if likes of LFC starting kicking off at prospect of sending Mane and Salah to a "red" continent something might give.

In Leagues One and Two, there's no international break BUT clubs who lose players on international duty are allowed to postpone games. They should do same for AFCON.

Comment

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...cause-of-afcon

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                Ludicrous situation. Obviously nobody listens to EFL but if likes of LFC starting kicking off at prospect of sending Mane and Salah to a "red" continent something might give.

In Leagues One and Two, there's no international break BUT clubs who lose players on international duty are allowed to postpone games. They should do same for AFCON.
                that's true about it needing the likes of Liverpool, Man City (Mahrez) Arsenal (Aubamayang) and other big European clubs to kick up a fuss about the Covid risks for any action to be taken.

Comment

Working...
                X