Pointless topic but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pointless topic but...

If we still had Eze and everyone else was fit, what would our starting eleven be? And would we be capable of a serious challenge for a top two place?

Yes it is a pointless topic

Comment

Eze is a superb little player. He will be playing for a top club in the champions League in the not so distant future. We would have to find a place for him but I have to say chair and willock have been outstanding. I also see willock becoming a very good premier League player. That's why it's so important we hang around the top 6 this year as I don't see willock staying beyond the season, too classy for this league
      Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 27-11-2021, 10:32 AM.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

TO sell Eze and replace with Willock is exactly the type of business we should be doing...Eze is obviously the far better player but i think we are a bit more Balanced with Willock and Chair in the team as they seem to have a good understanding and bring different qualities to the side. It was hard to play Eze and Chair in the same team sometimes. But Eze and Willock would make an interesting Partnership.

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
          If we still had Eze and everyone else was fit, what would our starting eleven be? And would we be capable of a serious challenge for a top two place?
          We are still capable, it ain't over to till its over!!

Eze has left the Building.

Comment

I think we are doing better without him

Comment

Eze wasn't outstanding in palaces team before his injury. Only three goals so far. So jury out he be a champions league player. I hope he progresses but its far from certain as some posters here believe.

Comment

Working...
              X