3rd with a win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd with a win

Who wouldn’t have taken that in August? - great season so far, ups and downs but very enjoyable

Agreed mate.

If we can keep this up hopefully the Board will give us a few quid in Jan to bring in some extra players for the final push. Also, no player will want to leave this Jan surely.

Comment

Moving game to Monday for TV might not be the worse thing given the foul stormy weather that will prevail this afternoon. Wind looks like it'll still be blowing a gale at 3pm in Derbyshire.

Comment

Maybe people can start believing in this team!

Comment

If u can get to derby Monday and get behind the team ...

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
            Moving game to Monday for TV might not be the worse thing given the foul stormy weather that will prevail this afternoon. Wind looks like it'll still be blowing a gale at 3pm in Derbyshire.
            Never waste the Weather, I'm out flying my Kite lol, have lost 14 Hats so far.

Comment

Just notice that the top 4 playing each other next whilst we have Stoke at home after shafting the rams.

Comment

wouldn't count our chickens yet i think this will be a much tougher game than people thinks, they've had 2 good results against the top 2, can play with freedom no pressure on them at all

Comment

Said before, banana skin ahead.

(and the road sweeper ain't been since)

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
                    Said before, banana skin ahead.

(and the road sweeper ain't been since)
                    Life is one great big Banana Skin but that's OK, we may avoid this one and Win and if we fall on our Ass so be it.
                    4 2 Rangers and no Bruising to the Buttocks.

Comment

Working...
                    X