Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Championship

The 2022 World Cup in Qatar starts on November 21 next year and runs through to December 18, Championship follows Premier League in announcing a pause of domestic action during the tournament; League One and League Two will continue as normal

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...-will-continue

Ridiculous having the world cup at this time of year it's going to disrupt so many leagues world wide, it was a corrupt bid and everyone knows it !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
      Ridiculous having the world cup at this time of year it's going to disrupt so many leagues world wide, it was a corrupt bid and everyone knows it !!!!
      Fifa corrupt to the core, should never be held there, their human rights record is of the scale paying pennies in wages to build their stadiums wonder how much Fifa got in back handers.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post

Fifa corrupt to the core, should never be held there, their human rights record is of the scale paying pennies in wages to build their stadiums wonder how much Fifa got in back handers.
        agree that it was a sham how they got the World Cup in Qatar, but it is done now and the leagues around the world are now doing the best they can to fit it all in. I am not surprised at all that the Championship is also included in taking a break next year. To be honest, I am quite relieved as our usual form this time of year is often very ropey indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

agree that it was a sham how they got the World Cup in Qatar, but it is done now and the leagues around the world are now doing the best they can to fit it all in. I am not surprised at all that the Championship is also included in taking a break next year. To be honest, I am quite relieved as our usual form this time of year is often very ropey indeed.
          Lol, can't argue with that, every cloud has a silver lining !!!

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

We'll need the break before going into a very busy and demanding set of premiership xmas fixtures

Comment

Working...
            X