Leatherhead fc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leatherhead fc

Leatherhead FC are having a very special day on the 4th of Dec where Ian Holloway is going to be doing a meet and greet with the fans. I'll definitely be there to thank Ian for all the great memories he has given me. You usually get around 600 fans so I'd imagine this will be well over a thousand and be good to get a few rs fans down.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Must be slipping him a few bob because as far as I can see he has had anything to do with Leatherhead.

Comment

What a ridiculous comment. Tbh I'm really disappointed with the lack of response and then finally this type of comment. Leatherheads top player earns 60 pound a game and they don't have a pot to #### in. Holloway hardly needs the money.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I think supporters will have their own financial concerns with rising fuel costs, food prices and Xmas around the corner.

Money is very tight for everyone and I'm sure just getting to the odd QPR game is a huge financial commitment right now.

Comment

It's not cheap getting to a game if you are coming from outside London, I normally drive up from Margate and park in the O2 then tube in from there, but the expansion of the congestion charge takes in the O2 now, so before I even step out of the door I'm looking at £30 for parking and charges!! Tickets and beers on top of that I'm looking at £100 minimum per game.
          going to have to use the train from now on, which is a longer journey, so I guess in a way Mr Javids plan has worked and forced me to use public transport!!

Comment

[QUOTE=KevC59;n2567731]It's not cheap getting to a game if you are coming from outside London, I normally drive up from Margate and park in the O2 then tube in from there, but the expansion of the congestion charge takes in the O2 now, so before I even step out of the door I'm looking at £30 for parking and charges!! Tickets and beers on top of that I'm looking at £100 minimum per game.
            going to have to use the train from now on, which is a longer journey, so I guess in a way Mr Javids plan has worked and forced me to use public transport!![/ Driving and parking your car in the 02 then drinking beers ?

Comment

I thought that might get picked up on by one of the moral police, I should of made it clear that my son does the driving, the term driving was just explaining my mode of transport, my fault in not explaining that properly, but I am always happy to feed into people's pedantry

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                What a ridiculous comment. Tbh I'm really disappointed with the lack of response and then finally this type of comment. Leatherheads top player earns 60 pound a game and they don't have a pot to #### in. Holloway hardly needs the money.
                Then why is he available to hire for any football occasion via footballagent@championsuk.plc.com or through a booking agent direct on 0207 1010 """ or do they all work for nothing as well.
                Aren't Leatherhead semi pro meaning that all their players have day jobs as well?

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
                  I thought that might get picked up on by one of the moral police, I should of made it clear that my son does the driving, the term driving was just explaining my mode of transport, my fault in not explaining that properly, but I am always happy to feed into people's pedantry
                  Seen

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
                    It's not cheap getting to a game if you are coming from outside London, I normally drive up from Margate and park in the O2 then tube in from there, but the expansion of the congestion charge takes in the O2 now, so before I even step out of the door I'm looking at £30 for parking and charges!! Tickets and beers on top of that I'm looking at £100 minimum per game.
                    going to have to use the train from now on, which is a longer journey, so I guess in a way Mr Javids plan has worked and forced me to use public transport!!
                    Maybe try Woolwich (although I don't know the parking situation there). You can get into Charing cross from there or the DLR to Bank, and get the tube the remainder. Might take a tad longer but should save you 15 quid and you will still be driving most the way from Margate.

Comment

Working...
                    X