January Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Exactly! This is one of poorest forums for being so negative & stupid comments & that’s why I hardly comment on here now
    Many posters chose to tell it like it is. That`s my opinion.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

Many posters chose to tell it like it is. That`s my opinion.
      Please yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Please yourself
        Nothing to do with that. Let`s take Charlie Austin as an excample what you opinion on him? Is he value for money do you think? Does it look like he is working hard enough?
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

Nothing to do with that. Let`s take Charlie Austin as an excample what you opinion on him? Is he value for money do you think? Does it look like he is working hard enough?
          I don’t think we have played all that well since Wallace got injured

in chaz defence he had a perfectly good goal ruled out at pboro and Sunderland game and we ain’t creating a lot. Win together lose together team game we’re 6th could of been better IMO others may have looked to put in more effort but the following have made bad errors

Dieng more than 1
          Dickie similar
          Barbet
          Dunne
          Stefs been poor

positive we’re 6th
          negative we ain’t top simples !

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

I don’t think we have played all that well since Wallace got injured

in chaz defence he had a perfectly good goal ruled out at pboro and Sunderland game and we ain’t creating a lot. Win together lose together team game we’re 6th could of been better IMO others may have looked to put in more effort but the following have made bad errors

Dieng more than 1
            Dickie similar
            Barbet
            Dunne
            Stefs been poor

positive we’re 6th
            negative we ain’t top simples !
            Shaggy24, I agree with all of the above mentioned - "funny" you entioned it, When we lost Wallace, we kind of lost our team ethos, so if I should point out one position we need too strenghten I would say the RWB position?

QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

considering Wallace only played 3 competitive games this season its hard to say that the team ethos was been lost!

without him we have played 17 games and only lost 5 of them 3 of those away to the top 3.

its funny how people spend their time focussing on what we don't have rather than what we have.

The Kid McCullum has be a more than adequate replacement for Wallace and Moses had had his better games for us on the Left rather than the Right.

the one thing a can agree on is we definitely need a better RWB.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                considering Wallace only played 3 competitive games this season its hard to say that the team ethos was been lost!

without him we have played 17 games and only lost 5 of them 3 of those away to the top 3.

its funny how people spend their time focussing on what we don't have rather than what we have.

The Kid McCullum has be a more than adequate replacement for Wallace and Moses had had his better games for us on the Left rather than the Right.

I was very impressed with Josh Bowler the other day and although a right winger I wonder if he could be converted to a RWB? His contract is up next summer and coming back to the Rs might appeal.

???????????

Comment

Was more mentioning him as an excample of how important wing back positions are.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I was very impressed with Josh Bowler the other day and although a right winger I wonder if he could be converted to a RWB? His contract is up next summer and coming back to the Rs might appeal.

???????????
                    Personally id rather we signed a dedicated right back who can play right wing back rather than look to convert a winger into a rwb. Our prob is that all our rwb's are very poor defensively and leaving our centre backs in no man's land when we lose possession.

Comment

In fairness Uncle hasn't done a lot wrong defensively the last few games playing there and has also looked good going forward bar I think one game when he looked a bit knackered.

Comment

Mainly used Wallace as example of his experience we miss. Imo not convinced by macullum but to be fair he’s been unlucky with injury issues

def need a Rb Albert done very well but it’s not his ideal position. We got room for both improvement and consistency but games we’ve lost away are top sides and pboro ain’t bad at home and last min goal was offside

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

Personally id rather we signed a dedicated right back who can play right wing back rather than look to convert a winger into a rwb. Our prob is that all our rwb's are very poor defensively and leaving our centre backs in no man's land when we lose possession.
                          I agree. I think he has done better than our recognised rwbs, but yes, the wingback positions are definitely an area we need to focus on in January. Also, a couple of loans may be required as we are likely to be losing Dieng, Chair and Kakay to the African Cup of Nations.

Comment

Tottenham youngster Rafferty Pedder has joined QPR on trial.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...vers-fc-kelman

Comment

https://the72.co.uk/256175/qpr-luton...-john-souttar/

QPR, Luton Town and Birmingham City have joined the race for Hearts defender John Souttar.

Comment

We should be taking a look at Ricardo Santos, Bolton Wanderers captain and Centre Half. Young, quick, good feet, brilliant in the air, leader at a young age and very much in the Bob Hazel mould. Definitely one for the future if we are looking at another CH option. Still think we need a good attacking RWB replacement. Love Uncs, but need a younger one for the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X