Managerial Roundabout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Managerial Roundabout

What with Farke and Smith getting the chop that's two managers who aside from past month or two seemed well regarded. Both know what it takes to get promoted too.

I dunno set-up at Newcastle but I wonder if they'd come sniffing round KPF trying to lure Sir Les as a DOF or similar role. Didn't the FA make overtures to Les a year or so back to work for them? My feeling is that Les is highly regarded in football and rightly so, he's a damn good DOF in my view.

Anyway, if Les was poached we could promote Warburton to DOF and get Farke in as manager. This is merely one avenue to consider, its a roundabout with numerous potential outcomes, maybe nothing happens at all? I am deeply attracted to promoting Warburton "upstairs" as reward for his service here as a manager though.

Why would Warburton go upstairs when he’s doing a fine job managing our team, Farke no thanks

Comment

Farke always looks like he could do with a good wash

Comment

Well they can just go and Farke off !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          Farke always looks like he could do with a good wash
          He looks like a bo selecta character!

Comment

No to Farke as he may be able to get a team promoted but he can't keep them there! And although not a Warburton fan, I do believe (or hope) that he is building a squad on a lean budget that can compete in this division.

Comment

If and when Warburton leaves, John Eustace. He turned down Swansea earlier this year.

Stick with Warburton, doing a good job, getting results and developing players.

Comment

Is Sacha Baron Cohen's Bruno character based on Farke?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                  Is Sacha Baron Cohen's Bruno character based on Farke?
                  Farke reminds me of someone (or something) but I can't pin it down. It's possibly the #### Brothers who drive the Boulder Mobile in Wacky Races?

293?cb=20121021011217.jpg

Comment

Been crazy year so far. Farke won two titles, yes struggled to keep them up but looking at squad the other day can see why. Smith at Villa, mare of a month but had done great job up until then. Took Ollie to have a number of worse runs than that to get the boot! Watford manager I thought had done well. Warnock great manager at this level. Not a Bruce fan and poor start to season but actually thought he had done quite well at Newcastle given poor squad and lack of investments. Deluded Geordies possibly thinking Champions League Final next season ...

Even Nuno at Spurs. If you look at Wolves it was always going to be a slow build appointment and build team over time. Spurs average at best aside from attacking two. Be interesting to see what Conte can do with them. So their bang average squad having bang average season and he is sacked after 5 minutes.

Comment

Leave the gaffer alone, he is doing a more than decent job at the moment, the team has deffo improved season on season, if we do end up falling short this season, which I doubt we will, play offs for sure, then we won't next season, I wasn't sure when he first came to us but he has won me over for sure, it's far from perfect obviously, but it's certainly as good as it's been for a while

Comment

Seeing it’s the international break , how about we all take a break from slagging our manager and players off for a couple of weeks .

Comment

Stainrod it's a football message board. Fans are entitled to say and do what they want. Mark Warburton is certainly not exempt from criticism.
                          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            Stainrod it's a football message board. Fans are entitled to say and do what they want. Mark Warburton is certainly not exempt from criticism.
                            Thank god we are top 6 rather than bottom 6 , place would be in meltdown.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Just a snippet of latest posts , Warbs has no B , Kakay is crap , Moses is crap , our defenders are donkeys , Austin is finished , just to mention a few .

Comment

Working...
                              X