Bringing a forward on as a sub for a midfielder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bringing a forward on as a sub for a midfielder

Feels like we get worse I'd rather have an extra midfielder.Getting to a point I'd rather have team with midfielders with chair and willock higher up the pitch

Me too , not seen any of our combinations up front really pay dividends

Comment

I was at the Fulham away game, and I don't think I've ever seen a QPR team give the opposition so much space in mid field, there was nothing in there, Preston at home was a bit the same to a lesser degree but improved in the second half, Steff can go absent during games, we need to find a holding , combative and disciplined midfielder to get in there, I know they don't grow on trees but it should be something the gaffer and the management team should look at in January window, just my own thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
        I was at the Fulham away game, and I don't think I've ever seen a QPR team give the opposition so much space in mid field, there was nothing in there, Preston at home was a bit the same to a lesser degree but improved in the second half, Steff can go absent during games, we need to find a holding , combative and disciplined midfielder to get in there, I know they don't grow on trees but it should be something the gaffer and the management team should look at in January window, just my own thoughts
        fields that man after break

Comment

Keep hearing how good field is , never seen him play . But on here some talk of him as the second coming...here's hoping he is

Comment

If only we could find another Gary waddock he'd be perfect in this team

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              Keep hearing how good field is , never seen him play . But on here some talk of him as the second coming...here's hoping he is
              to be fair to Field, he did look the part in a few of his games last season and that enabled Johansen to push forward.

Here's hoping that he will be fit for the Luton game on the 19th of November. perhaps fitting in a friendly this week has or will be arranged for him to play in.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

to be fair to Field, he did look the part in a few of his games last season and that enabled Johansen to push forward.

Here's hoping that he will be fit for the Luton game on the 19th of November. perhaps fitting in a friendly this week has or will be arranged for him to play in.
                Wallace is due to play in an u23 game today so hopefully Field plays as well and both are fit for Luton.

Comment

Agree with Herts hoops, Gary Waddock one of my all time favourite midfielders and I go back a long way, loved him!!

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
                    Agree with Herts hoops, Gary Waddock one of my all time favourite midfielders and I go back a long way, loved him!!
                    I was there the day he broke his leg , he never really recovered from that , shame as he was great for us from about 1980 to 85.

Comment

I also thought Waddock was a class act for QPR as a combative midfielder and a great foil for John Gregory in the early to mid 80s.

Comment

Working...
                      X