Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock

Left Boro.
    would you have him on the coaching staff?

Nope, as a manager yes, but I think maybe he's going to call it a day now.

Comment

Time to stay on his tractor now.

Comment

More chance of top 6 if we brought him in as manager
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Good luck to him whatever he decides.
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Time for Warnock to put his feet up and relax , he’s done his time .

Comment

Agree but do we have full trust in Warburton. I guess we're stuck with him but I don't feel like we have any kind of plan b under him when things are going against us.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Agree but do we have full trust in Warburton. I guess we're stuck with him but I don't feel like we have any kind of plan b under him when things are going against us.
                I honestly don’t understand that and it seems to get chucked at Warbs a lot for no real reason . We went to back 4 yesterday, we often float between 1 up front to 2 up front, we play Steff deep we sometimes push him on , we have plenty of plans in my opinion. We are top 6 with good players to return from injury. Where did everyone expect us to be at this stage of the season?

Comment

Problem is the league position could look drastically different if we keep throwing in below par performances. This league is very odd. We're 4 points behind Coventry who are 4th however we're 4 points above Reading who are currently 16th. We definitely need to look for a defensive midfielder in Jan and Moses has a 1st touch of a pub player. He clearly likes him from his Brentford days but I can tell you now he is an extremely poor player that doesn't even have the pace he was once renound for from a Brentford fan I work with.

Comment

Eternally grateful for the football we played under him felt he was tucked up by bungle, however we have moved on warbs has his floors but so did warnock however imo he had much better players

were doing the right things leave it as it is

Comment

Yeah let's sack Warbs - rubbish!
                      Sarcasm totally unnecessary
                      Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 07-11-2021, 11:32 AM. Reason: Hurts doing it to a fellow staff member

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Problem is the league position could look drastically different if we keep throwing in below par performances. This league is very odd. We're 4 points behind Coventry who are 4th however we're 4 points above Reading who are currently 16th. We definitely need to look for a defensive midfielder in Jan and Moses has a 1st touch of a pub player. He clearly likes him from his Brentford days but I can tell you now he is an extremely poor player that doesn't even have the pace he was once renound for from a Brentford fan I work with.
                        Reading have spent millions over last 5 years and are below us , they are also in breach of ffp and a points deduction is on its way . Sheff Utd , Forest Cardiff all spent millions with massive squads all below us . Let’s put it into perspective we are running the club right and doing ok . As for Moses I don’t think he’s as bad as some make out but he is a free transfer from a league 1 club so I wasn’t expecting Kyle Walker .

Comment

Sir Warno needs to retire and be on the box chatting about the footy. He will soon sort out them silly muppets on MOTD

Comment

God no, been there & done it with him, we are doing fine at present

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                              Yeah let's sack Warbs - rubbish!
                              Sarcasm totally unnecessary

Comment

Working...
                              X