Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mcallum to have op

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...21-updated/amp

Maybe we need a Left Footed coach with McCullan, Field, Wallace and Jordy all injured. Even Willock, who has covered LWB is out of the squad at the moment.

Comment

Feel for the lad on a personal level but effing hell, this loan is a waste of time and money. Can't we just send him back to Norwich? We can't go beyond the January window with him named in our 25-player squad, it'd be madness.

Comment

Not sure if we can cancel the loan in Jan or not. It could be worth it if we can as we won't be seeing him for 3/4 months I reckon. Must be severe for him to have surgery. Hope the club weren't pushing him too hard by playing games in quick succession.

Hope to god Wallace can manage a few games but being over 10 years older than Sam I would be surprised if Lee is able to handle the ridiculous amount of games in such a short space of time that only championship teams are asked to play.

Comment

Wallace was expected to be named in squad tomorrow, not sure if that will happen but on the plus side Moses was very good in that position at Cardiff . I agree though if we could terminate Mcallums loan in January we should.

Comment

Send him back ?! - jeez you lot are a tough crowd - the lad has been great for us and scored a couple of good goals as well - he has been desperately unlucky with injury - he played virtually every game for cov last season - also there is still half a season to go from Jan onwards - when he plays he is a good player focus

Comment

Exactly London . Total nonsense

Comment

I have a feeling he will be here on perm next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                  I have a feeling he will be here on perm next season.
                  He's a Norwich player under contract until 2024. They will be a Championship side next season. I'd say it's unlikely he will be here. The concept of us paying money for a known sick-note made of glass is literally mind-boggling to me. It will be disastrous if we have to keep him til May, we need his wages off the books and his shirt allocated to someone who can actually play for us every week.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                    Send him back ?! - jeez you lot are a tough crowd - the lad has been great for us and scored a couple of good goals as well - he has been desperately unlucky with injury - he played virtually every game for cov last season - also there is still half a season to go from Jan onwards - when he plays he is a good player focus
                    I like the lad. He's a very good player at this level. But as a club we cant afford to waste a spot on a loan player who won't be available for such a long period of time. If it means we can sign a replacement on loan from another club then needs must.

Comment

Working...
                    X