Transfer Policy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer Policy?

We've still got Paladini involved so will it be the same useless transfer policy of Italians and loans?

Anyone ITK?

No.

DOF title has gone.

Comment

:yush::yush::yush::yush::yush::yush:

Comment

Magic if they were good Italian footballers you would not be complaining fact is that their nationality is irrelevant they were rubbish
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

well all the italians he has brought in have been ####

Comment

I think the next appointment will say a lot about what our transfer policy will be. If we employ a foreign manager who is used to having someone else buying the players then the title may have changed but the role won't have done. If we appoint a Curbishley, Coppell or Warnock then they'll only come if they have control as they are their own man. They won't work under a DOF.

Time will tell but I am positive that the DOF role has definitely gone and that the next appointment will be a manager who brings the fans together.

Comment

It's the contract negotiations which Paladini must be allowed no where near this is where many of our problems have started.

Comment

Working...
              X