Kelman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kelman cannot play for us till January.

Think he should be loaned to help Southend out who are sitting in the wrong end of the National League.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...ve-for-striker

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
      Please don’t put him right back in the first team squad; especially given Wallace and Field are both close to a return.
      only Ollie would play a CF as a RB.

Comment

Kelman is playing in the u23 match v Ipswich today ,kick off at 13.15 pm being shown live on Recast for those who may be interested.

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post
          Kelman is playing in the u23 match v Ipswich today ,kick off at 13.15 pm being shown live on Recast for those who may be interested.
          He just scored a good goal from a Wallace assist.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

only Ollie would play a CF as a RB.

Was that whilst he was getting us promoted on a shoe string budget? dearey me!
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Kelman hatrick .

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

It’s a message board , everyone is entitled to their opinion We Are

Comment

Great manager.

But when he played Georges Santos up front, away to Leeds I think, I must admit I questioned his sanity. Also, we had the biggest budget in L1 at the time I seem to remember.
                  Last edited by SheepRanger; 09-11-2021, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Liked the look of Charlie Owens,bite in the tackle and can pick a pass.

George Thomas scored but looks off the pace for a first team place.

Sam Field was the stand out player for me.

Comment

He NEVER got us promoted on a shoestring budget.

Certainly loved a player out of position though.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post

He NEVER got us promoted on a shoestring budget.

Certainly loved a player out of position though.
                        Agreed.

It was the biggest in L1 at the time I think based on legacy contracts. The squad should have got us promoted a lot sooner. As I said above, Georges Santos at CF was a classic.

Comment

No, that was after selecting Santos to play as a CF.

Just read the other replies to this, so mine was not needed. Also was going to say we had a big budget that season and also felt we should have gone up the previous season automatically rather than getting to the PO final.

I do give Ollie credit for putting together a competitive squad after we went into administration though.

Comment

I can remember Gerry Francis sticking Darren Peacock up front to be fair .

Comment

Even Bob Hazell was used as a striker every now and then!

Comment

To be fair loved Ollie's first spell with us. Before the start of that first season in League 1 we had about half a dozen players at one stage padded out by trialists. Yes tactically was a bit madcap at times but given the dire straights we were in was one of my favourite spells as an Rs supporter. Was a real togetherness and if things got boring Gianni usually had some drama or other going on to keep us entertained. Got us up and established in Championship. Job done.

Second spell one of my least favourite spells as a fan. Was obvious to most from his recent jobs his time managing at that level was gone. Those awful losing runs, playing people out of position the whole time. We were lucky we weren't relegated from a position of safety. Only time things improved were when CR seemed to all of a sudden get involved and there was a change in tactics.

Great bloke who did good things for us when we needed it most but so wish he hadn't had that second spell.

Comment

Working...
                                X