Kelman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
    I can remember Gerry Francis sticking Darren Peacock up front to be fair .
    Not from the starting line up though

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Not from the starting line up though
      Ollie in his wisdom, assessed one home game and decided to play our joker when he gave us Joel lynch as our new centre forward.

Clearly a decision based purely with rationality to the fore !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Great manager.

But when he played Georges Santos up front, away to Leeds I think, I must admit I questioned his sanity. Also, we had the biggest budget in L1 at the time I seem to remember.
        Tbf there might have been some method to the madness. He was absolutely terrifying as a defender (not in a good way) so maybe Ollie thought he could do less damage up top - to us.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post

Tbf there might have been some method to the madness. He was absolutely terrifying as a defender (not in a good way) so maybe Ollie thought he could do less damage up top - to us.
          Olly thought?

Comment

CHARLIE Kelman has rejoined Gillingham on loan.

The striker will stay at the Priestfield Stadium until the end of the 2021/22 campaign.

Kelman returned prematurely from a loan spell with the Gills earlier this season, but the arrival of Steve Lovell as caretaker manager in the Gillingham dugout has provided a fresh opportunity for the 20-year-old.

QPR boss Mark Warburton said: “The change in manager has meant there is a new chance for Charlie to spend some time with Gillingham and hopefully get some match minutes.

“The club got in touch and expressed a desire to take Charlie back on loan. Charlie was keen on the move and hopefully it is one that will suit all parties.

“From our point of view, we want Charlie to get some valuable game time and that’s what he will be looking to do there between now and the end of the season.

“Hopefully this proves to be a win-win for all concerned.”

Kelman made eight appearances during his previous spell with the League One side and could made his second debut when they host Burton Albion on Saturday.

Gillingham are currently 23rd in the table.

Comment

Working...
            X