Fans Behaviour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fans Behaviour

Just seen an article stating that a 9 year old girl was hit by a missile thrown by a "fan" in the away end. Met police are looking through cctv footage and hope to identify the culprit. Not sure whether the little girl was a home or away fan but that doesn't matter.

If you are the person who did this or know the person who did it then do everyone a favour and stay at home instead of going to the game and acting like a scumbag.

It only takes a few idiots to ruin it for the majority, that poor kid probably won’t want to come again thanks to one of our own fans .It was a cracking turnout Saturday, seen faces I hadn’t seen in years all having a good drink before the game with no hassle, I hope they catch the idiot that threw the bottle and ban him .

Comment

It does seem to be creeping back into the grounds - incidents at Coventry and Brighton this weekend too.

Comment

It's all drink related , we had some proper plums there Saturday . Don't like to say that about our fans

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
          Just seen an article stating that a 9 year old girl was hit by a missile thrown by a "fan" in the away end. Met police are looking through cctv footage and hope to identify the culprit. Not sure whether the little girl was a home or away fan but that doesn't matter.

If you are the person who did this or know the person who did it then do everyone a favour and stay at home instead of going to the game and acting like a scumbag.
          Someone must know who the scumbag is and should do everyone (except the moron) a favour and let the club know his name. We don't need 'fans' like him.

And yes, it is something that is creeping back into the game here and abroad. I have never ever understood fans who run on the pitch to remonstrate with players, attack other fans or any of this nonsense 'our fans are harder than yours'. Football violence nearly killed off attendances in the 70s and early 80s, hence the *hitty crowds when the football was more evenly competitive and with so many flair players.

Comment

I was over to the left behind the goal at P'Boro and about half way up and saw something thrown over us towards the bottom left, saw a couple of blokes look up. Think it was about midway through the first half. Knobs.

Comment

We seem to have a lot of young plums following us at the moment. Wouldn't mind if they were half sensible, they aint.

Had to almost punch ones head in on the train back from P'Boro Saturday when he wouldn't get out of my sons seat & got lairy. He soon saw sense.

Comment

Working...
              X