Why Are We Conceding Too Many Goals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
    I am very unhappy with our defensive work, but to think QPR under Warburton is not practising defending in training is utter nonsense. Of course we do. I am quite sure the coaches spend a lot of time trying to fix it. The more appropriate question is if we have a good enough defensive coaches. And good enough defenders. One of the obvious shortcomings is pace - our defenders simply don't have it and the opposition is set up to exploit it. I think we need defensive refinforcements in January if we shall have any hope of reaching the play offs.
    Obvs we don't know what goes on in training at Queens Park Rangers, but Clint Hill - a QPR legend who I think its fair to say is trusted by most fans - said Warburton didn't practice defending while he was managing Glasgow Rangers.

No one (as far as I'm aware) is saying sack the manager, but when we have a worse defensive record than the teams in the bottom three, something clearly isn't working, is it? Am really surprised this Clint Hill interview hasn't raised more alarm tbh.

Comment

Is Conor Masterson speedy ?

Comment

2nd clean sheet in 3 games. Things are looking up

Comment

I don't think they are. We need to bring in a defensive coach asap in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
          X