Live on the box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live on the box

QPR'S November league fixtures against Blackpool, Luton Town and Derby County have all been selected for live television coverage by Sky Sports.

Our trip to Blackpool remains on the date of Saturday 6th November 2021 but has a new kick-off time of 5.30pm.

Meanwhile, Rangers' home clash with Luton will take place a day earlier, on Friday 19th November, kick-off 7.45pm at Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium.

And finally, we will now visit Derby on Monday 29th November, kick-off 7.45pm at Pride Park.

QPR’S December fixtures with Stoke City and Sheffield United have been selected for live coverage on Sky Sports.

Our Sky Bet Championship fixture with Stoke City at Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium will now take place on Sunday 5th December, kicking off at 2.30pm.

Meanwhile, our trip to Sheffield United will now take place on Monday 13th December, kicking off at 7.45pm.

Please note, remaining December live selections - and any associated moves with those picks - will be announced next week.

So a month NowTV Sports pass for £25 bought for Blackpool game on 6th Nov will last up to and including the Stoke game on 5th Dec, four games.

Comment

https://thisisfutbol.com/2021/10/blo...hanges-emerge/

Queens Park Rangers: Fans left furious as Sky Sports fixture changes emerge

“I hope someone brings this up on the fans forum evening. No Saturday 3pm home kick-off in 2 and half months is a joke. Ruining weekends constantly”

Comment

We seem to be ruining weekends ourselves at the mo' - maybe Sky are doing us a favour?

Comment

QPR’S Sky Bet Championship fixture against AFC Bournemouth at Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium has been selected for live TV coverage by Sky Sports.

The visit of Scott Parker's Cherries – originally scheduled to take place on Boxing Day – has been moved to Monday 27th December 2021 as a result – kick-off 5.30pm in W12.

Sky's selection of the Bournemouth match has also impacted Rangers' following two fixtures, which will both now take place a day later than first scheduled.

Our trip to face Bristol City will now take place on Thursday 30th December, kick-off 7.45pm at Ashton Gate.

Meanwhile, QPR's clash with Birmingham City at St. Andrew's has been rescheduled for Sunday 2nd January 2022, kick-off 2pm.

Comment

Stop putting us on the tv!!!!

No Boxing day game! that's criminal!

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
              We seem to be ruining weekends ourselves at the mo' - maybe Sky are doing us a favour?
              We rarely ever win on Sky,so not good news

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                Stop putting us on the tv!!!!

No Boxing day game! that's criminal!
                But all our rivals will have played the day before so we will know exactly what we need to do in order to keep hold of 10th spot. It's a tactical edge we can exploit. It's a good thing. Anyway, I don't trust some of our lot (ie Chazz) to keep away from the mince pies and sherry on Christmas Day - now he an extra day to sweat it out of his system

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

We rarely ever win on Sky,so not good news
                  5 games this season and only 2 draws from them (both at home). Another Friday night game = no win for QPR. And they pay a pittance to Championship clubs for the live games. I hate Sky

Comment

I feel bad for all of you who go to these matches and have had your plans completely disrupted by Sky Sports, that seems like a huge number of matches being moved! This does however save me $$$ as I pay for QPR+ when available even though the price has increased dramatically, I have been able to pick up the Sky broadcasts on hesgoal for free with very few issues!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                    X