Sky Tv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sky Tv

3 of our 5 November matches are on Sky...Is this a reflection of the entertaining football that we have been playing?

No it's just because they know there will be plenty of goals and unfortunately for us on sky it's mainly against us :(
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I can guess one would be against Wayne Rooney's Derby.

Sky will be lining their pockets to help with cash flow.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
        3 of our 5 November matches are on Sky...Is this a reflection of the entertaining football that we have been playing?
        Pisses you off though changing days & times

Comment

I needed derby to be on a Saturday.... Damn

Comment

he who pays the piper calls the tune sadly, hate it, but the clubs need the dosh believe close on around £1/2M per game is what the clubs get,

Comment

Hopefully made a few quid this year so far then, and might be able to strengthen in January if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                And we're on against Forest on 29 October, will feel like we're on every week.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                  he who pays the piper calls the tune sadly, hate it, but the clubs need the dosh believe close on around £1/2M per game is what the clubs get,
                  Sorry to say that is the amount the Premiership clubs get it's not even a quarter of that for the Championship.

Sky must hate QPR - They must have surely noticed how $hite we usually are when they feature us. And especially on a Friday night.

Comment

Working...
                  X