Bonne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonne

Just seen his second goal for Ipswich, a superb chest and volley. He's now scored 6 in 7. Yes it's a lower league, but the quality of his goals this season demonstrates that he's clearly a talented player, much more so than he showed for us.
    I know it's early days, but I also know that Ipswich will pull out all the stops to try and sign him permanently. Will be interesting to see what the club decides to do when his loan period ends.

Goes to show that loaning out our players does them a world of good.

Comment

Saw his goal on EFL show , reckon we should give him another go when his loan finishes

Comment

Unless ipswich offered silly money and we had a suitable replacement then we could let him go. Personally I would rather he stayed. A good season will do him the world of good and its clear he can score goals plus he's at a good age and has the talent to have a good career at qpr. He's a good player and he's ours. Hopefully he has a great season.

Comment

Problem is he loves Ipswich like Uncle is to us.

Comment

By the time he finishes with Ipswich he'll only have one year left on his contract. If he prefers it there perhaps it's an opportunity to get our money back rather than seeing him leave for free the following season.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
              By the time he finishes with Ipswich he'll only have one year left on his contract. If he prefers it there perhaps it's an opportunity to get our money back rather than seeing him leave for free the following season.
              Think it’s 2 years sheep as we have a years option , so if he carries on like he is we should keep him and give him another go, I thought some of our fans wrote him off to soon anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                Problem is he loves Ipswich like Uncle is to us.
                Yep boyhood club, clearly living the dream there, and the fans love him. Which leads me back to my original post, It might not be a straightforward process bringing him back. Obviously he's contractually obligated to return. Either way it's a loan move that's so far been a great move for all involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkranger View Post

Yep boyhood club, clearly living the dream there, and the fans love him. Which leads me back to my original post, It might not be a straightforward process bringing him back. Obviously he's contractually obligated to return. Either way it's a loan move that's so far been a great move for all involved.
                  If him and Ipswich love each other so much it should be easy to do a deal that makes us a tidy profit, if we are willing to sell of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Think it’s 2 years sheep as we have a years option , so if he carries on like he is we should keep him and give him another go, I thought some of our fans wrote him off to soon anyway.
                    I thought he was unlucky to be shipped out on loan and had he been given a similar chance as Dykes might also have scored loads once Austin and Johansen joined on loan.

Strikers are often confidence players and when given time and shown faith, they will not snap at chances as they do when given the treatment he was last season. Obviously, there are plenty of strikers that will never be prolific too. I don't think Bonne is one of those. He had a decent strike record at Charlton given Kyle Taylor was their main striker.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Yeah, I think every contract seems to have that extra one year. I think my view was that he wasnt given a chance rather then writing him off. The focus was clearly to take Dykes through the onfield learning experience rather than Bonne.

Comment

If he has a good season and he wants to stay, QPR should be able to get all the money paid to sign him, if not a profit, as he would have 2 more years on his contract and we could insist he returns.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

If he has a good season and he wants to stay, QPR should be able to get all the money paid to sign him, if not a profit, as he would have 2 more years on his contract and we could insist he returns.
                          There's no point keeping a player who wants to be somewhere else. Hopefully he's professional enough to say that and if he stays performs to his best. Selling him to a skint Ipswich may be easier said than done.

Comment

They can have him for Eze money.

Comment

If Bonne found it difficult to get any ‘real’ game time ahead of Dykes last season,then I would suggest it’s very unlikely MW opinion on Bonne has changed at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X