No announcement yet.

Duke-mckenna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From what little I’ve seen of him he’s obviously going to struggle at present with ball playing well Stefan and Amos coming back and by the sound of it field back November ish. If he plays in the hole similar to willock and chair I’d imagine he will be used in cups ?

he don’t lack effort or commitment so hopefully he goes onto get his chance and take it

Comment

Ideally we could do with a big lad coming through from the under 23s/b team that can play the 6 role. If ball got injured or began to lose form then we have no one left to play that central defensive midfielder role. We seem to have lots of lads who are wingers/attacking forwards/strikers etc but no real options as a central/holding midfielder role.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
        Ideally we could do with a big lad coming through from the under 23s/b team that can play the 6 role. If ball got injured or began to lose form then we have no one left to play that central defensive midfielder role. We seem to have lots of lads who are wingers/attacking forwards/strikers etc but no real options as a central/holding midfielder role.
        Apparently Field 6 weeks from playing again

Comment

We are supposed to give youngsters a chance. He is one of the very few promising youngsters we currently have. Give him a run, will do him good.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
            We are supposed to give youngsters a chance. He is one of the very few promising youngsters we currently have. Give him a run, will do him good.
            Is Duke-McKenna better than Bettache? Seemed to be behind Bettache last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
              How many outfield players have we loaned out over past few years who subsequently came back improved and became 1st team stalwarts? On the other hand, how many outfield players have we loaned out over past few years who came back largely unimproved and remained fringe players before being booted out?

Aside from Chair I'm struggling to think of any of our loaned out players that actually benefitted from being loaned out. I believe loaning out D-M would be a waste of time and he should stay put and either earn his place in squad or be permanently moved on.
              Eze did, but otherwise I agree that it is often a waste of time and they would have been better off learning from being in the squad or just moved on.

Comment

Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post

Is Duke-McKenna better than Bettache? Seemed to be behind Bettache last season.
                I don't really know, but I do think both of them are better than George Thomas and should be the ones on the bench ready to come on for an injured (or off form teammate).

Comment

Working...
                X