Historical tweets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Historical tweets

Not necessarily QPR related, although it could be if they go on to find any from one of our players.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58435485

I really don't think it is appropriate to go after players for their messages posted as school boys or even late teens, as many go on to grow up and change their views when reaching their 20s.

Pathetic wokery in action again.
    Supposedly Anti-fascists attacking free speech better than the Nazis ever did.
    A stand must be taken.
    Have you noticed that the retards that support this kind of thing also support the EU and won't accept democracy, also support blm, also support xr and their retarded view of the world.
    Also support lockdowns, masks and vaccine passports.
    I think they get a sexual kick out of being abused!
    The puritans finally got reincarnated and found each other in this life.
    Russell Grant will be on the ducking stool very soon, the witch!

Comment

Can we be careful that this tread doesn't start a whole new slanging match between various posters please.

Respect others people's views without insulting each other.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
        Can we be careful that this tread doesn't start a whole new slanging match between various posters please.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Comment

You could solve it by not letting once in a blue moon trolls targetting this site...... just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

You could solve it by not letting once in a blue moon trolls targetting this site...... just a thought.
              Gotcha Oscar!

Comment

Too true old boy.
                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

I didn’t start this thread to create a slanging match about personal views on issues , just think that it is wrong to charge players and others for comments posted in the early teens.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    I didn’t start this thread to create a slanging match about personal views on issues , just think that it is wrong to charge players and others for comments posted in the early teens.
                    I know.

Comment

I cant even understand why posts as young teenagers require adults to go on an education course. Surely if there is no repeat as an adult age has been the education needed.

Comment

Gotcha Oscar!

What does that mean?
                        Say what you think, don't get cryptic

Comment

Mmm how do I put this without causing offence, well its like this, no that's not gonna work, let's try no can see people already getting offended, how about #### off Snowflake and let the grown ups talk!
                          Jesus H Christ, how the can you ever ban abuse, its just to subjective, all abuse greatly appreciated, from my humbled roots its like a cuddle lol

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

Too true old boy.
                            See thing is, I defended this site and cut myself away from the other, because I believed that the people running this one were being #### on.
                            And yet this particular troll will be on here very soon and these lot do nothing.
                            I can only assume that the person is too powerful for them to eject.

Comment

See thing is, I defended this site and cut myself away from the other, because I believed that the people running this one were being #### on.
                              And yet this particular troll will be on here very soon and these lot do nothing.
                              I can only assume that the person is too powerful for them to eject.
                              He first tried 30 minutes ago on this thread.

We're on it. As you were Dave.

Comment

Working...
                              X