No announcement yet.

What were Watford thinking -Andre Gray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Austin is the best player in our squad? Strange comment stain but I do agree we probably need more pace to complement Austin in all honesty
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Have read a post on lfw, (every site it seems is like this one) split between don't touch with a bargepole to let's trust the management and board.
      Les Ferdinand wouldn't sanction this move if he thought he has the wrong attitude.
      Back to the post I spoke of, what would today's reaction be if we were to sign a certain Stanley Bowles with his track record back then?
      And look at him now, the true club legend.
      Gray won't reach the heights of Bowles, but trust the manager, he's been amazing up to this point.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Austin is the best player in our squad? Strange comment stain but I do agree we probably need more pace to complement Austin in all honesty
        Love Austin but our front line is screaming out for a bit of pace , Deeney is a hold up player and not what we need .Happy with Gray , if he still has a bit of fire in his belly he will be a great addition to the squad.

Comment

I don't know much about Gray and his attitude at Watford, but when he signs tomorrow he will be welcomed by the squad and fans because he has pace.

If he comes in with a big 'I am Premier League' attitude he will soon lose the welcome and no doubt a place in the match day squad.

I think he will settle in and work just like the rest of the squad. He may be on a big wage, but his contract is running out and he will need a new club in the summer. He won't get it with us or elsewhere with a bad attitude.

Comment

Working...
          X