• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11 points from a possible 15

We've had worse starts.

Home form has let us down

Comment

Obviously I want us to #### the league etc. But I would take 3 wins 2 draws 0 loss and 2 league cup wins if you'd offered it before the season. We can go into the international break very satisfied imo

Comment

Originally posted by BusRider View Post
        Obviously I want us to #### the league etc. But I would take 3 wins 2 draws 0 loss and 2 league cup wins if you'd offered it before the season. We can go into the international break very satisfied imo
        Very content with the break also

Comment

The funny thing is we haven't even looked that good with the exception of Boro away (can't speak for Hull as didn't see it). But at home those were three (at best) average first half performances. We are not bossing games but we are grinding out results. Oddly, I feel more confident away against a lot of teams in this division. I'm as delighted as the next fan with the start and massive credit to Warbs and the team (my favourite Rs team since the Warnock promotion side) but the concern is we have won most of those points by very fine margins. Will we continue to win so many points from the back foot? Anyway, perhaps a problem for another day and would be celebrating the win tonight with a few glasses of Chateau Collapso if I was not feeling so .

Comment

We went up under Redknapp with a lot of very fine margin results iirc. I think we are playing better football now than then and I'm enjoying it more. Early days though, I know.
            "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Best performing Championship Team in terms of points in 2021 (58pts), 2nd in the league undefeated this season, Rangers fans right now should be feeling top of world.

It's not about to fall apart!

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                The funny thing is we haven't even looked that good with the exception of Boro away (can't speak for Hull as didn't see it). But at home those were three (at best) average first half performances. We are not bossing games but we are grinding out results. Oddly, I feel more confident away against a lot of teams in this division. I'm as delighted as the next fan with the start and massive credit to Warbs and the team (my favourite Rs team since the Warnock promotion side) but the concern is we have won most of those points by very fine margins. Will we continue to win so many points from the back foot? Anyway, perhaps a problem for another day and would be celebrating the win tonight with a few glasses of Chateau Collapso if I was not feeling so .
                We will win and lose games by small margins, that’s the championship, our budget isn’t that of a team that will win 4 0 every week .

Comment

Boll*x- Brom score in injury time or we would have remained second.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    Boll*x- Brom score in injury time or we would have remained second.
                    They didn’t deserve that , Posh battled hard and deserved at least a point , that’s how tough this league is , even for a team with a squad like WBA.

Comment

Fulham look absolutely untouchable mind.
                      Jeez

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        Jeez
                        Yeah they are flying, hopefully we can give them a bloody nose when we meet them in a few weeks.

Comment

Jeez
                          Well they should be with all them players they are paying if not we would be laughing at em.

Comment

Jeez
                            Top 5 biggest transfer stories this summer:
                            5) Chelsea buying Lukaku
                            4) Real Madrid buying Mbappe
                            3) Man Utd getting back Ronaldo
                            2) PSG signing Messi
                            1) Fulham buying the Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Yeah they are flying, hopefully we can give them a bloody nose when we meet them in a few weeks.
                              Would bite your hand off for the most boring 0-0 draw at their ground with us recording zero shots on target.

Comment

Working...
                              X