Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unsung Hero

Step up DOM BALL .
    We are a different team with him in it . Fantastic player and and gives us drive and also protection.

I mentioned this in the match thread, adds grit to the midfield and is playing some very nice passes, his headed pass set up the match winner!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Yes!! I love players like him. They hardly get the credit what they deserve,but every team needs one their kind of player

Comment

Dom gets far too much undeserved stick and criticism.
        Every player has a role in a good side,Dom does more than is expected imo

Comment

Every team needs a Dom Ball , what you see is what you get , he doesn’t always catch the eye but a proper team player .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
            Every team needs a Dom Ball , what you see is what you get , he doesn’t always catch the eye but a proper team player .
            Exactly,you need a hod carrier, if he could just cut out a few simple mistakes he would be our rock

Comment

I would have put a thread up about Dom Ball myself

Said to guy next me at Millwall game he has added bit more control and composure to his game also and is the perfect foil for the flair players in our team

We have a real team with 15 or 16 players in the squad that are all of a very good standard in this league and we have all the different types of players required for the different elements any team needs

But yes Dom Ball taken his chance since Sam Field been injured and I guess when Sam back fit will be close call as to who plays absolutely

Yes but the love the man - brilliant so far - have been very impressed.

Keep it up Monsieur Ball... Bravo !!!!!!!

Comment

Didn't think he was at his best today as a bit loose in possession (tho helped out at the back a couple of times when Dickie had gone marauding). But generally he's been excellent this season and has improved his close control, looks comfortable on the ball and confident moving it forward. Think playing with better players has helped him. You only have to look at how we were with Dozzell in midfield against Barnsley and what a different Dom made to see his value to the team.

Comment

He reminds me a bit of Holloway. Plaing Ball alongside Johansen works well, just as Holloway alongside Wilkins.
                  I still think Field will eventually replace Ball in the side, but is a great option to have on the bench.

Comment

Working...
                  X