Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Scott Jones: Paladini Resigning

Scott

Last week you said Paladini was resigning, he'd be gone by the end of March and he was just 'working his notice' on a thread on Reports site. I know QBP actually said he was only stepping down as DoF but will remain at the club but you appeared to think differently. With no official announcements about him even stepping down as DoF are we to believe this was yet more false leaks coming out of the club?

The main reason I ask is that my Ole man and his mates spotted him in Glads Cafe this week whilst tucking into their bacon sarnies and question's were put to GP about him resigning and his response was 'I'm not going nowhere, I'm staying put' [15/02/10].

Sorry to put you on the spot here but something here is not quite adding up. This is a very turbelant time in the history of the club and you can see the anger being expessed across every messageboard directed towards these leaks and rumours at present. IMO Paladini leaving the club completely would be the best indication that club was about to totally restructure itself.

Are you able to throw some light on this?
    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 19-02-2010, 06:48 PM.

When everything else around QPR falls to its knees,Paladini will be the last man standing FACT. Deep down you know hes not going.

Comment

If your old man spoke to the man himself and that is what he and his friends were told... maybe Scott was having us on???

Comment

Maybe the people upstairs are looking after someone to put these rumours about on certain messageboards?????
        Last edited by andythefish; 19-02-2010, 06:54 PM. Reason: forgot some text
        I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Dya think!

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

If that's what your old man was told I'm more inclined to believe him than Scott or Pete to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              If your old man spoke to the man himself and that is what he and his friends were told... maybe Scott was having us on???
              My ole man never spoke to him, he was present in the cafe at the time which Mr Paladini frequents on a regular basis as were dozen other workman.

I don't think Scott would fabricate a story like that, I would be inclined to think he was misled. Maybe GP is leaving but didn't want to get involved?

In all fairness the conversation I had with my ole man was

'I thought you said Paladini is leaving, you do talk some ******ks son' so I asked why and told me this.
              Last edited by W12_Ranger; 19-02-2010, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                Scott

Last week you said Paladini was resigning, he'd be gone by the end of March and he was just 'working his notice' on a thread on Reports site. I know QBP actually said he was only stepping down as DoF but will remain at the club but you appeared to think differently. With no official announcements about him even stepping down as DoF are we to believe this was yet more false leaks coming out of the club?

The main reason I ask is that my Ole man and his mates spotted him in Glads Cafe this week whilst tucking into their bacon sarnies and question's were put to GP about him resigning and his response was 'I'm not going nowhere, I'm staying put' [15/02/10].

Sorry to put you on the spot here but something here is not quite adding up. This is a very turbelant time in the history of the club and you can see the anger being expessed across every messageboard directed towards these leaks and rumours at present. IMO Paladini leaving the club completely would be the best indication that club was about to totally restructure itself.

Are you able to throw some light on this?

No offense mate BUT GP lied under Oath in Court or was found to be lying so what makes you think he's going to tell the truth to a bloke off the street who walks into a cafe to have a conversation with him whilst he's having a bite to eat! Get real mate.

Comment

In that case I don't know.

Comment

Why didn't they throw something at the tw*t! Should have gone 'Layer Cake' cafe scene on him!

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                      No offense mate BUT GP lied under Oath in Court or was found to be lying so what makes you think he's going to tell the truth to a bloke off the street who walks into a cafe to have a conversation with him whilst he's having a bite to eat! Get real mate.
                      He had to have lied under oath, (or told a version of event he thought to be true) not even Connors could change history in that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                        No offence taken Dazzer, but in all fairness as far as I'm aware this is the closest anyone has come to putting him on the spot so the story needs to be told and its probably more than you'll hear from the Offy Website.

Comment

W12

lets leave this a few days and i promise i will answer, not really in the mood right now mate if thats ok.

Comment

Originally posted by scott_jones View Post
                            W12

lets leave this a few days and i promise i will answer, not really in the mood right now mate if thats ok.
                            Ok Scott, thanks for getting back to us.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                              Ok Scott, thanks for getting back to us.
                              the only thing that is constant in our club is............

thefriggingbull****

next

Comment

Working...
                              X