Shattered!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shattered!

Am I confused about a professional footballer “shattered “ we have only played a couple of games and with all the fans and manager moaning we are shattered we are only a few games in , it’s concerning we are puffing all ready I would expect this near the end of the season not 3/4 games into the season . I hope we have some irons in the fire as definitely need a bigger squad

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
    Am I confused about a professional footballer “shattered “ we have only played a couple of games and with all the fans and manager moaning we are shattered we are only a few games in , it’s concerning we are puffing all ready I would expect this near the end of the season not 3/4 games into the season . I hope we have some irons in the fire as definitely need a bigger squad
    It’s not about being shattered , it’s about players carrying niggles , sickness and knocks , as is the case with Wallace , jordy , Dickie , Austin , Dykes , Mcallum, not to mention long term absentees Amos and Field . The manager has to take all this into consideration.

Comment

It down to those very heavy mens products they have to lift and put on their faces after 2 hours work, poor luvvies.

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

The game is alot quicker these days,than in days of yore.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          But they play on much better pitches and there is far less physical contact then there was in the 70s & 80s. Not to mentions better footballs that are not s heavy when they get wet.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            What Stan said, and also, their training and diet these days is full on from a young age.

No more running for a quick pint, a fag and place a quick bet b4 kick off.
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

It’s not about being shattered , it’s about players carrying niggles , sickness and knocks , as is the case with Wallace , jordy , Dickie , Austin , Dykes , Mcallum, not to mention long term absentees Amos and Field . The manager has to take all this into consideration.
              But the size of the squad was he his choice. That`s why I don`t like his moaning now...
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

But the size of the squad was he his choice. That`s why I don`t like his moaning now...
                Squad size will also be dictated by finances , saying that the window is still open and given that a few have gone out on loan , I would expect some incomings as well .

Comment

It's completely unacceptable for a professional footballer to be shattered in August. The fixture list has been known for weeks so no point carping about quick turnarounds is there? It is the EFL Championship, the most daunting and intense league in world football...... suck it up and effing get on with it should be the message.

Comment

Don't forget they played with 10 men just a few days ago.

We'll be alright if they bring in one or two new loans to cover.

Comment

The shattered he meant was one week only, up at Hull, back & then to Boro & play with 10men for 50mins, no time to do proper training or recover from knocks & play early match, and you could see in our display

Comment

Squad size will also be dictated by finances , saying that the window is still open and given that a few have gone out on loan , I would expect some incomings as well .
                        I do totally agree.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                          It's completely unacceptable for a professional footballer to be shattered in August. The fixture list has been known for weeks so no point carping about quick turnarounds is there? It is the EFL Championship, the most daunting and intense league in world football...... suck it up and effing get on with it should be the message.
                          Shattered is the wrong word , injured or unwell are more accurate , plus COVID issues ,

Comment

Cheers Les,knew you'd understand

Comment

Exactly what Jeff said people.
                              The squad have been to hull and back,give em a break ffs!

Comment

Working...
                              X