Squad is thin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squad is thin

If we have ambition to finish top 6 we will need a couple more loans imo.
    Having just three out really stretched us today.
    I haven't really seen the attraction of some to Thomas, not quite good enough compared to the rest.
    Wouldn't mind seeing a bit of dealing before the window shuts

Moses , Wallace , Mcallum , Amos , Field , Dykes all unavailable today which really stretched the squad plus Jordy coming off injured at half time . We definitely need 1 or 2 more in .

Comment

See Bonne has found his level, scoring two for Ipswich.
      F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Would like to see uncle start next Saturday
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
          Moses , Wallace , Mcallum , Amos , Field , Dykes all unavailable today which really stretched the squad plus Jordy coming off injured at half time . We definitely need 1 or 2 more in .
          Yeah #### I forgot about Field and Amos, yes tbf that would stretch any club.
          Very good result indeed, I assume we'll probably let Kelman out on loan too.

Comment

Looking even thinner now sending fringe players out on loan ; Bonne , Bettache and Masterson would all probably have played against Oxford

Comment

QPR defender Jordy de Wijs will have an ankle scan after picking up yet another injury.

De Wijs has struggled with injuries since arriving in west London from Hull City and was substituted for Jimmy Dunne at half-time of the 2-2 draw with Barnsley after landing awkwardly on his ankle.

And manager Mark Warburton says Lee Wallace, who missed the game, faces “a few weeks” on the sidelines.

Wallace suffered a hamstring injury during the midweek win at Middlesbrough

Lyndon Dykes has been struggling with a chest infection which ruled him out of Saturday’s draw.

The issue was troubling Dykes prior to the Boro game but he was deemed fit enough to play, though has since felt worse.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...s-on-sidelines

Comment

Assuming Dunne steps in and we revert to five at the back we we have no fit cover at all now at centre back, unless we move Kakay there.

Comment

It was said in the build up to the game that our budget has gone up from 19th in the league to 15th. And the size of the clubs that went down last season arent to different to the ones that came up.

So the Board seem to have increases the budget off the back of a revenue drop last season. Even loans cost money and I think the owners have done their bit.

We still have Kane's wages to use up when he moves on but surely any more money will need to come from selling a player.

I'm not sure I'd wanI to see Dieng or Dickie leave this window to get more bodies in. I think we have enough, or will need to manage, to avoid dropping quality overall. Thomas is a decent squad player if he's played in his correct position.

Comment

Think Dunne is going to get plenty game time as de vies is sick note really

Comment

Originally posted by Prenny View Post
                      Think Dunne is going to get plenty game time as de vies is sick note really
                      Agree and he dunne well.

Comment

Think if anything was shown Yesterday was other than 13-14 players we don’t have a lot else and that Dozzell & Thomas not good enough

Comment

Even If both Amos and Field (who may be some way off regular first team selection) are included we currently have 21 players in the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                            It was said in the build up to the game that our budget has gone up from 19th in the league to 15th. And the size of the clubs that went down last season arent to different to the ones that came up.

So the Board seem to have increases the budget off the back of a revenue drop last season. Even loans cost money and I think the owners have done their bit.

We still have Kane's wages to use up when he moves on but surely any more money will need to come from selling a player.

I'm not sure I'd wanI to see Dieng or Dickie leave this window to get more bodies in. I think we have enough, or will need to manage, to avoid dropping quality overall. Thomas is a decent squad player if he's played in his correct position.
                            Yes but was that the budget at the beginning of last season? By January it must have gone up to roughly to where it is now or was even a bit higher.

Comment

Working...
                            X