Betting experts taking us seriously

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betting experts taking us seriously

I often look at this betting affiliate site called EagleBet as it offers good predictions and betting tips and it is interesting that they have picked up on how well we are doing, both in their season preview and match day preview:

https://www.eaglebet.com/championshi...tchday-4-odds/

And EagleBet is using the decimal system - 2.16 for a QPR win rather than the old fashion 22/19, at least in the commentary. I have always found the British system for odds so complicated, where you have to start doing the math yourself to compare various bets on offer to find which is the most attractive one. You Brits must be so much better making quick calculations in your head than us Norwegians since the system still prevails.

Comment

Hahaha Oslo I agree with you, but we English were brought up doing it so it becomes second nature.

I had a big bet at the start of the season for us to be top six, seen our odds have shortened since then.

Comment

My account is in decimal as it far easier to assess a return.

People who use fractions are generally good at working out the scores in darts too. Someone asked me once what was the difference between a game of 501 darts and 301, I replied 200 and then got my dart stuck in the wall.

Comment

What was point of brexit if this decimal nonsense still persists?

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
            What was point of brexit if this decimal nonsense still persists?
            2.3 + 2.3 = 4.6........or 230/100 + 230/100 = ?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
              My account is in decimal as it far easier to assess a return.

People who use fractions are generally good at working out the scores in darts too. Someone asked me once what was the difference between a game of 501 darts and 301, I replied 200 and then got my dart stuck in the wall.

Comment

Working...
              X