Kakay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kakay

Think he deserves a mention, came on and ran his socks off, won the ball with great tackle to set up our winner.

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
    Think he deserves a mention, came on and ran his socks off, won the ball with great tackle to set up our winner.
    Well he has a start on Saturday and a chance to make the position his own. From what I have seen of Odubajo in the 1st 4 games he doesn't look any better than Kakay or Kane. At the moment his performance in the friendly against Man U is reminiscent of Leroy Griffiths v Chelsea.

So come on Kakay, make the most of this chance.

Comment

I haven't seen the game, only the highlights, but read on another QPR forum where a poster wrote that Kakay got done by 'Boros winger several times and that he and Ball are Sunday League class at best...

Comment

Originally posted by Kitman View Post
        I haven't seen the game, only the highlights, but read on another QPR forum where a poster wrote that Kakay got done by 'Boros winger several times and that he and Ball are Sunday League class at best...
        I didn't watch the whole match either but one of boro's wingers was a real handful by accounts, don't know if it was the one Odubajo struggled with or nor...or whether poor defending allowed him to be a real handful but just saying.

Comment

Imo Moses probably better on the ball but all 3 includes Kane are liability at the back

moses I called in game looked like he would be sent off and was. Kakay did better defence wise and his tackle helped win the game I feel rwb is still weak and we could be exploited there

but warbs wanted Moses so you assume he has faith in him is he good enough I’m not sure but he deserves backing and we look like a side that plays for each other

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
            Imo Moses probably better on the ball but all 3 includes Kane are liability at the back

moses I called in game looked like he would be sent off and was. Kakay did better defence wise and his tackle helped win the game I feel rwb is still weak and we could be exploited there

but warbs wanted Moses so you assume he has faith in him is he good enough I’m not sure but he deserves backing and we look like a side that plays for each other
            I guess Warburton knows the capabilities of Odubajo and trust him that he is a better player than the one we have seen in the league and cup so far.

Comment

the same was said at the early stages of wallace in the blue abd white hoops ... look at him now!

Comment

Originally posted by Kitman View Post
                Ball being Sunday leage at best?? That poster needs his head checked. Ball has been amazing this season and is very good Championships standard.

Comment

Working...
                X