X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR

A very good team.
    Play some really beautiful football.
    But this team have guts and courage and NEVER give up.
    What a hard game that was, typical Warnock team, but the Rs are made of sterner stuff now.
    Warburton is king.
    Those Rangers supporters there tonight are superb, heard them all night.

Proud of My Team…So many comparisons with other Successful squads in our history…just hope we don’t lose any players to The vultures gathering before the window slams shut…

Comment

Showed fight and character to pull their socks up and go again after 2 -2

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        Showed fight and character to pull their socks up and go again after 2 -2
        Amazing to go 3-2 up again

#AWESOME

Comment

Originally posted by Banbury View Post
          Proud of My Team…So many comparisons with other Successful squads in our history…just hope we don’t lose any players to The vultures gathering before the window slams shut…
          Brilliant brilliant team

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            A very good team.
            Play some really beautiful football.
            But this team have guts and courage and NEVER give up.
            What a hard game that was, typical Warnock team, but the Rs are made of sterner stuff now.
            Warburton is king.
            Those Rangers supporters there tonight are superb, heard them all night.
            Agree with you on every word Dave, My middle Grandsons first game Sat, so hoping irony does not raise its ugly head, my eldest grandson told me at the Zoo this week, he learned bad language at my hip watching the Rangers.

Comment

Agree Dave. Even some of our great teams could be a bit vulnerable at times - can't think of another Rangers team that would have held out (relatively comfortably too) for 10 minutes of injury time, let alone with 10 men.

Comment

10 f-ing mins.
                Where da duck did they find that time, yet only add a min first half ?
                Warnock furious apparently, well tough doo doo warno you had everything tonight decisions wise and we still beat ya
                ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post

Agree with you on every word Dave, My middle Grandsons first game Sat, so hoping irony does not raise its ugly head, my eldest grandson told me at the Zoo this week, he learned bad language at my hip watching the Rangers.
                  Couldn't have been you surely Ronnie, must've been the bloke next to you!!

Comment

10 f-ing mins.
                    Where da duck did they find that time, yet only add a min first half ?
                    Warnock furious apparently, well tough doo doo warno you had everything tonight decisions wise and we still beat ya
                    ​​​​​​
                    Yeah, maybe 4/5 mins max for Dykes but not sure about the rest of it, and still Warno blowing a gasket. Wouldn't like to be the lovely Sharon when he gets in doors tonight...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post

Yeah, maybe 4/5 mins max for Dykes but not sure about the rest of it, and still Warno blowing a gasket. Wouldn't like to be the lovely Sharon when he gets in doors tonight...
                      Put the cat out before he gets home!

Comment

What a win !! Just buzzing now

Comment

Fulham we are coming after you

Comment

Couldn't have been you surely Ronnie, must've been the bloke next to you!!
                            Couldn't have been me your so right, like I'm some sweary Cockney.

Comment

Just home. Best away game for years.

Comment

Working...
                              X