Warburton v Warnock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warburton v Warnock

You just know that Warnock will outthink Warbs. Yes, I am writing this when we are 1 nil down but you know we are heading for defeat and a lightweight performance. Whilst I love the direction we are heading in we lack a bit of ‘Warnock’

Originally posted by Mem View Post
    You just know that Warnock will outthink Warbs. Yes, I am writing this when we are 1 nil down but you know we are heading for defeat and a lightweight performance. Whilst I love the direction we are heading in we lack a bit of ‘Warnock’
    You was saying???

Comment

Coughs!
      I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

I think you should keep your predictions to yourself in future

Comment

I thought the same tbf, but we are not a pushover anymore.
          Amazing performance from our lads so so proud.
          I'm certain you really don't mind Warbs proving you wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

I thought the same tbf, but we are not a pushover anymore.
            Amazing performance from our lads so so proud.
            I'm certain you really don't mind Warbs proving you wrong.
            I’m so happy to be proven wrong and almost glad I posted that to be proven wrong - as weird as that may sound !!

Comment

I’d say you under estimate our Warbs

this squad has a tough under belly

Comment

Love Neil but am seriously worried for him - if he gets this cross every week watching Boro he will die of a heart attack before Christmas...

Comment

Warburton outsmarting Warnock - I love it! I was a big Warnock fan. I never though we would get a better manager given our limited ability to compete financially for the hot managers. But I now wonder if we have a manager we will one day think of as bigger than Warnock. Not yet of course, but lets see in a year or two. The direction is impressive.

Comment

Bla bla bla, I know I talk some Sh it but please!

Comment

Warnock looked like he was about to blow a gasket at final whistle, I really Fear for the mans health.
                      F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Warnock on talksport moaning that Jones tackled one of ours on halfway line and ref gave fk after our players shouted at him,which we scored from.
                        Pot kettle and black with ol NW.
                        Oh and he needs more players

Comment

Working...
                        X