Our Dickie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
    I don’t think anyone is going anywhere this summer unless we get a completely ridiculous offer for one of our players and I don’t see that happening, plus why would we bring in Steff and Austin to clearly have a go at promotion and sell other assets right now .
    I will rest easier once Saints replace Vestergaard. I don't think they've bought a CB since selling him to Foxes. People keep mentioning fees but they forget wages.... its all well and good saying Big Rob seems happy enough but if Saints whisper in his ear about a £13 million contract for him I'm not so sure his head won't swivel a few degrees.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

I will rest easier once Saints replace Vestergaard. I don't think they've bought a CB since selling him to Foxes. People keep mentioning fees but they forget wages.... its all well and good saying Big Rob seems happy enough but if Saints whisper in his ear about a £13 million contract for him I'm not so sure his head won't swivel a few degrees.
      Don't think I have ever wanted a window to close this much, look away nothing to see here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post

Don't think I have ever wanted a window to close this much, look away nothing to see here.
        Me too.

Let’s see where we are in January, before thinking of big money offers.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Me too.

Let’s see where we are in January, before thinking of big money offers.
          This Indeed, would love to see a pic get posted of Dickie burning a wad of cash in a QPR shirt, I Will donate the Shirt LOL

Comment

Ron or maybe just giving that money to a charity or desperately poor country
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Ron or maybe just giving that money to a charity or desperately poor country
              The comment was tongue in cheek, So you can take your tongue out of the desperately poor countrys Bottom.
              No money was wasted in the sending of message chill out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post

The comment was tongue in cheek, So you can take your tongue out of the desperately poor countrys Bottom.
                No money was wasted in the sending of message chill out.
                I just know some of you youngsters are a bit reckless when it comes too money
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

I just know some of you youngsters are a bit reckless when it comes too money
                  Youngster now that is funny, I'm 60 just don't take life to seriously, now then or ever.

Comment

Just an opinion but I can’t see the board heavily investing in all the signings to make us weaker by selling Dickie Dieng etc

we’re looking to go up and be competitive on a small budget compared to other clubs and I’m sure if we achieve this all players will be rewarded accordingly to sustain a prem side

if we fail then I fully accept and expect some to go but not this season

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                      Just an opinion but I can’t see the board heavily investing in all the signings to make us weaker by selling Dickie Dieng etc

we’re looking to go up and be competitive on a small budget compared to other clubs and I’m sure if we achieve this all players will be rewarded accordingly to sustain a prem side

if we fail then I fully accept and expect some to go but not this season
                      Eh??? If we somehow went up, about 20 of the squad would have to be dumped, not rewarded. The players aren't thick, they know this.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Eh??? If we somehow went up, about 20 of the squad would have to be dumped, not rewarded. The players aren't thick, they know this.
                        Dump the modern day Green and Hill etc and bring in better modern day versions of Barton and SWP?

Been there done that and I think the promotion squad would mainly be kept even if it means immediate relegation.

Comment

[QUOTE=SheepRanger;n2562917]

Dump the modern day Green and Hill etc and bring in better modern day versions of Barton and SWP?

Been there done that and I think the promotion squad would mainly be kept even if it means immediate relegation.

But these owners wouldn't buy wasters would they? Anyway, at least you seem to recognise this squad would be straight back down so that's something I suppose.

Comment

Great thing about starting the season strongly is the board now will be thinking we are in with a real shout of promotion - that's going to push up the price of any Rs player because its got to be near crazy money to make it worth our while.

Comment

Comments dickie is making, sounds like he's putting himself in the shop window. Just my opinion, hope I am wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X