Clear All

• Our Dickie

Warburton confident Dickie will stay at QPR

Hope he is !!!

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...ll-stay-at-qpr

https://www.footballinsider247.com/s...r-star-dickie/

Can’t see him going unless an extraordinary bid comes in £30 mil +

Comment

its going to take an extraordinary offer, ie: £25m-£30m+ 30% sell on fee for us to even consider selling him.

Comment

When do QPR ever sell players of that price. If a club came in with 5 to 7 million with a sell on fee, they would sell. Need to be a bit more realistic. It not great for us fans but this is the facts. I don't think a club will make that offer so I think we should be ok

Comment

I'd hope we'd get £12 - £15m for Dickie. Agree though, if a good offer comes in, we'll sell.

Comment

If the owners are serious about getting a push for promotion, they should not even consider selling the likes of Dieng or Dickie. A season or two in the Premier will more than triple their value.

Comment

Originally posted by supahupa10101 View Post
              When do QPR ever sell players of that price. If a club came in with 5 to 7 million with a sell on fee, they would sell. Need to be a bit more realistic. It not great for us fans but this is the facts. I don't think a club will make that offer so I think we should be ok
              Don’t you realise we’ve changed our ways with transfers & other things recently? If a club doesn’t put in a bid for over £20/30 mil we won’t entertain it, those 5/7 mil as you put it are long gone

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                If the owners are serious about getting a push for promotion, they should not even consider selling the likes of Dieng or Dickie. A season or two in the Premier will more than triple their value.
                I agree that nothatf them should be sold. However, i would also prefer some good negotiating to be done by QPR.

I would try and agree to a season on loan to a Premiership club (for a loan fee of around £1-2m) and then when the player(s) proves their ability to play at that level QPR could get a better price. Look at how Ben White increased his value after just one season having previously been on loan at Leeds and Newport in the EFL.

Comment

Oxford probably have a sell on fee.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Don’t you realise we’ve changed our ways with transfers & other things recently? If a club doesn’t put in a bid for over £20/30 mil we won’t entertain it, those 5/7 mil as you put it are long gone
                    Exactly, we got a fair price for eze, no reason why we couldn't for dickie if he wanted out. And has anyone heard anything about him wanting to move on? I haven't. He appears to be loving it at qpr at the moment.

maybe if he continues his top form throughout the season, next summer he might want bigger things, if we don't get promoted. But until then I'm not worried.

Comment

We wont sell unless it's an offer which the club cant refuse,I would say any offer of £15 million would be accepted.
                      I just hope that if he going to be sold that Warburton get in a replacement before hand and with the cash gets in a 3rd striker which we need.( sorry I dont rate Kelman).

Comment

I don’t think anyone is going anywhere this summer unless we get a completely ridiculous offer for one of our players and I don’t see that happening, plus why would we bring in Steff and Austin to clearly have a go at promotion and sell other assets right now .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                          I don’t think anyone is going anywhere this summer unless we get a completely ridiculous offer for one of our players and I don’t see that happening, plus why would we bring in Steff and Austin to clearly have a go at promotion and sell other assets right now .
                          Agree completely.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Disagree. We sold a young attacking midfielder for £15 million. But that's been our only big sale, for a defender we wont be selling that high.

Comment

No one knows the official price that Eze went for but imagine it was over £15 mil, we will wait & see about Dickie’s fee

Comment

Working...
                              X