Swansea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swansea

Having supported a team with Shittu, Dou Dou and Dickie in our ranks.
    Am I allowed to snigger at a Swansea goalkeeper called Benda?!!!
    They also have a ####a......his name is Bidwell!

And Manning

Comment

Some fans are not convinced by Benda but he is young and learning. They seem to be loving Manning however

Comment

Originally posted by supahupa10101 View Post
        Some fans are not convinced by Benda but he is young and learning. They seem to be loving Manning however
        Maybe not popular to say but manning was a bloody useful player for us. No reason why he wouldn't do well for them. Sod Bidwell though.

Comment

Originally posted by BusRider View Post

Maybe not popular to say but manning was a bloody useful player for us. No reason why he wouldn't do well for them. Sod Bidwell though.
          He would have suited our style of play perfectly but he went for the £££££££££ , he’s hardly kicked a ball since .

Comment

Originally posted by BusRider View Post

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

He would have suited our style of play perfectly but he went for the £££££££££ , he’s hardly kicked a ball since .
            Have to say I agree with you both, I just wish that Manning had been given the same treatment as BOS received.

However, we have moved on from them both.

Comment

Would like to think that neither of them would get into our today ... Never in all the games I saw Bidwell did I ever see him smile

Comment

Apologies to the fella, decent goalie

Comment

Working...
                X