Dykes. Our Scottish international.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dykes. Our Scottish international.

Apart from scoring the penalty, did he touch the ball?

I havent been negative with Dykes but that was a disgrace of a performance. People can say lack of service but he was not even jogging half the time, let alone trying to make runs or getting into space or even asking for the ball. Even a die hard Dykes can't defend that. I don't think he deserves to wear the shirt. Had he been honest and said he can't be bothered to play, i would of given him more respect than now.

Also Odubajo performance was a major worry. Came on 2nd half and should of been subbed after 10 mins

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
      Apart from scoring the penalty, did he touch the ball?
      Give it a rest, we won not convincingly & through, end of

Comment

Seems that some fans no matter what will down Dykes, but were happy when he was banging In the goals the second half of last season.

Comment

He didn`t get much help tonight. Kelman should have started alongside him maybe...
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
            Seems that some fans no matter what will down Dykes, but were happy when he was banging In the goals the second half of last season.
            Likewise some fans can forgive Dykes because he was amazing for 10 games but hasn't done anything else before and after that. Guess less than half a season is all that's needed to be free from criticism despite a lazy display.

Comment

I like Dykes, think he’s a good championship forward. However his form is clearly quite streaky and confidence based - not sure having the fans back will be good for him during a lean patch

Comment

Give him some more time

Comment

There was 8-9 players today who were just as bad as Dykes yesterday and thats why we were so poor about 60 mins. Not defending him at all after that performance, but just blaming him is little bit unfair.

Comment

Only 3 players that started last night will start at Hull , Dickie , Barbet and Wallace and only Dickie of them 3 played the whole 90 mins . We were disjointed last night but there are reasons for that .

Comment

You wouldn't add Dozzel to that list stain?
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
                        There was 8-9 players today who were just as bad as Dykes yesterday and thats why we were so poor about 60 mins. Not defending him at all after that performance, but just blaming him is little bit unfair.
                        Wasn't blaming Dykes, just pointing out that he was anonymous as on Saturday.

Comment

He will come good when he scores with our fans there to give him a boost. Wait till we get going with Chair, Willock and Steff goals will come for him.
                          Hull next U Rsssss

Comment

To be fair to Dykes he laid one on a plate for Uncle and like the rest of the side was going well first 30 mins.

I thought Dozzell did well then similar to last season with Carroll midfield lost control. Battache and Kelman need going on loan

Thomas looked lively and I’d rather stay. Moses had a stinker at lb kakay can’t defend still

still think we need another striker as back up but willock and chair can play off a striker

No point slagging side off we’ve got signings we asked for it’s a cup game v a manager who’s probably gone there to get them up good luck to them

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              You wouldn't add Dozzel to that list stain?
                              Personally I don't think he should start against Hull. I was impressed with his composure on the ball and passing ability for the first 20 mins. After that he drifted out of the game completely.
                              Great potential, but I would like to see a bit more of him before giving him a start. (Apologies Stainrod, for answering on your behalf).

Comment

Working...
                              X