Neil Banfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neil Banfield

Very much a man that is always in the background.
    However, is it just a coincidence a man who spent two decades at Arsenal coaching their youth teams that we are producing young players again and playing quite possibly playing the best football since Sexton's team?
    Don't get me wrong Warbs and Eustace quite rightly get plenty of praise, but Banfield deserves equal praise.
    The football we have been playing is a joy to watch for the last two years.
    I doubted Warbs last season but when we got in a proven striker again it proved his style is not only exciting & beautiful to watch, but winning football too.
    We are in a very special moment of time,.... enjoy.

Yes, this ainīt one or two man show and there must be a reason why Banfield was at Arsenal so long. Also i think he played a part we got Willock here. Letīs give some credit to Ramsey and Furlong too and actually to all those coaches behind the scenes who work for the club

Comment

Think I read somewhere that Banfield is our defensive coach and that’s certainly improved since better defenders have been brought into the club.

Comment

It's so true and it's a team effort, congratulations to everyone at the club for a massive turnaround.

Comment

Working...
        X