Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Sharing same number as Todd Kane 45 p45

Comment

Charlie should be 9 and on pens.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Sharing same number as Todd Kane 45 p45
            I know kane lost a bit of respect amongst certain people at the club but are we not hanging the guy out to dry? Niko is poor at this level and has shown he's not good enough but kane is. I still think kane is better than kakay but the manager has decided to boot the guy out because he gave an honest answer that he thinks he's better than his direct competitor for a first team place. Yet bright took the club and the manager for a ride yet he was picked every week. Double standards???

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

I know kane lost a bit of respect amongst certain people at the club but are we not hanging the guy out to dry? Niko is poor at this level and has shown he's not good enough but kane is. I still think kane is better than kakay but the manager has decided to boot the guy out because he gave an honest answer that he thinks he's better than his direct competitor for a first team place. Yet bright took the club and the manager for a ride yet he was picked every week. Double standards???
              None of knows what's really going on behind the scenes so this and any response is just speculation. We have to trust that the club does the right thing by the players. If they don't then I'm pretty sure the other players would soon react in some way.
              "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                Charlie should be 9 and on pens.
                If 11 was good for Don it’s good for Charlie too

Comment

The club seems very well run now and we don't know what goes on behind the scenes so happy to give the management the benefit of the doubt. But generally when you are trying to off-load a product its better not to advertise too loudly that said product is one steaming, smelly turd - which is pretty much the impression we are giving about these two fullbacks (unless we have some deal in the pipelines to off-load them, but if not we could end up having to buy out their contracts which could be expensive - Hammelinen's was four years I believe).

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

But wasnt the view that Kane blew hot and cold? I suspect Warbs was well aware of MO's situation at Wed and had that cheaper, more consistent, option in the back of his mind. Kane could be a liability on times and the interview might have been the last straw. Also, his wages are too high for what we can get elsewhere?

We put Nico on a cheap four year deal. Some players will come good under that approach and make us loads of money, but others might no develop as we expected and we have to suffer a small loss. The rewards for this approach is still worth it, surely?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

But wasnt the view that Kane blew hot and cold? I suspect Warbs was well aware of MO's situation at Wed and had that cheaper, more consistent, option in the back of his mind. Kane could be a liability on times and the interview might have been the last straw. Also, his wages are too high for what we can get elsewhere?

We put Nico on a cheap four year deal. Some players will come good under that approach and make us loads of money, but others might no develop as we expected and we have to suffer a small loss. The rewards for this approach is still worth it, surely?
                      Could well be right re kane. Our luck could be in with the well timed arrival of odubajo. Kakay has his moments where he looks great and the following match looks the worst player on the pitch. If moses can stay fit then I think he will start. Just feel the treatment given to kane is a bit ott. He hasn't gone on strike or refused to train so to stick him in with the kids and effectively stick 2 fingers up to him is a bit classless. Imo!!

Comment

Working...
                      X