Hull away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hull away

As of rightnow, no tickets on sale for this game that's a week an a half away. Nothing on our website for away fans AND nothing on their website for home fans. WTF?

It's their first home league game of the season, it doesn't make sense - what are they waiting for? Makes me think they're going bankrupt or something.

https://www.leytonorient.com/2021/08...t-on-sale-now/

Leyton are available tho

Comment

Ticket details released tommorow £33 im told , £15 Leyton Orient the hold up is Middlesbrough releasing their details

Comment

Originally posted by Impey0711 View Post
        Ticket details released tommorow £33 im told , £15 Leyton Orient the hold up is Middlesbrough releasing their details
        £33???? They can stick that right up their tight Yorkshire bumholes. I really hope we reciprocate for these buffoons for return fixture at KPF.

Comment

They charge what they get charged and in ways I agree with it we will be charging them £33

Comment

Originally posted by Impey0711 View Post
            They charge what they get charged and in ways I agree with it we will be charging them £33
            If that is what we charge them then fair play.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

If that is what we charge them then fair play.
              Yes I can't grumble at that. I had a look at some prices the home clubs are charging away fans for upcoming games..

City Ground £30
              Bramhall Lane £19
              Ashton Gate £33
              Pride Park £28
              Madjeski £20
              Ewood £25
              Vitality £30
              Cottage £30
              Cov £30
              Cardiff £19
              Deepdale £24
              Broomfield £27
              Kenilworth £26
              Posh £28

The promoted clubs are taking the pee it seems. Still quite a few with no prices for Saturday week which is odd.

Comment

initial allocation is 1,425.

Comment

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/spor...e-plea-5762670

Membership prices to see McCann’s heroes in action sees fans pay just £15 per game for an adult making it one of the cheapest season tickets in the league, but buying match tickets increases to £33 per game in a move which has drawn criticism from sections of fans who are unable to commit to buying a membership and paying monthly throughout the year.

Nice blackmailing the supporters who can't afford to dish out a season ticket !!

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                    https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/spor...e-plea-5762670

Membership prices to see McCann’s heroes in action sees fans pay just £15 per game for an adult making it one of the cheapest season tickets in the league, but buying match tickets increases to £33 per game in a move which has drawn criticism from sections of fans who are unable to commit to buying a membership and paying monthly throughout the year.

Nice blackmailing the supporters who can't afford to dish out a season ticket !!
                    Walk up prices in football generally are to expensive, there is only real value in season tickets but lots either can’t afford them or can’t commit to them due to work etc. Also the £3.50 booking fee on every transaction at qpr is a disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Walk up prices in football generally are to expensive, there is only real value in season tickets but lots either can’t afford them or can’t commit to them due to work etc. Also the £3.50 booking fee on every transaction at qpr is a disgrace.
                      I totally agree, especially with the booking fee. I have never been able to use the online booking so don’t know if they charge the £3.50, but feel peeved when I call to book tickets and that is added on. Why the hell should we pay that just so that the staff can do what they used to do for free?

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I totally agree, especially with the booking fee. I have never been able to use the online booking so don’t know if they charge the £3.50, but feel peeved when I call to book tickets and that is added on. Why the hell should we pay that just so that the staff can do what they used to do for free?
                        Yes Stan you also get charged a £3.50 booking fee for an online transaction, the clubs reasoning is that they outsource their ticket sales through ticketmaster. It’s been going on for years now and it’s unacceptable in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                        X