Opening 6 Fixtures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening 6 Fixtures

Subject to the usual caveats about "no easy games" and "anyone can beat anyone in the league" our first half-a-dozen league games feel relatively benign, deffo could have been far tougher.
    This is the sort of thing we need to capitalise on, get over a dozen points and set off on the right foot with a springboard to launch from.
    The confidence and boost of being at upper end of table 6 games in could define our season- big few weeks basically.

Surprisingly it was the home form in the second half of last season that put paid to our attempts to gatecrash the playoffs..

Gaining a decent amount of points from away fixtures is all well and good,but winning consistently at home is key to any aspirations of a top 6 spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
      Subject to the usual caveats about "no easy games" and "anyone can beat anyone in the league" our first half-a-dozen league games feel relatively benign, deffo could have been far tougher.
      This is the sort of thing we need to capitalise on, get over a dozen points and set off on the right foot with a springboard to launch from.
      The confidence and boost of being at upper end of table 6 games in could define our season- big few weeks basically.
      I hope your not putting Warbs under pressure already , I fear Millwall will be a tough nut to crack and predict a scrappy 1 1 draw to start .

Comment

Middlesboro away is no walk in the park.

Comment

More a walk by the Riverside

Comment

I know Millwall , Middlesborough & Barnsley are in there, but haven't looked at them.
            Given the opening post, there are other expected winnable ones in there.

Millwall could be a draw, but am going for a win. I think we will win those 3 and
            one of the others plus a draw. 13 from 18 would be a great start.

Comment

New contract, ....I expect 20pts minimum.

Comment

A couple of good results in friendlies, and expectation going through the roof , the team we finished the season is largely there , let’s not all get ahead of ourselves, this team is capable of winning every game they play , but we need to be realistic, we have very little cover up top if we get injuries, fans putting pressure on the manger already, let’s give it about 10 games and see how we’re going

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                  A couple of good results in friendlies, and expectation going through the roof , the team we finished the season is largely there , let’s not all get ahead of ourselves, this team is capable of winning every game they play , but we need to be realistic, we have very little cover up top if we get injuries, fans putting pressure on the manger already, let’s give it about 10 games and see how we’re going
                  These boys have booked the open top coach

Comment

I expect us to win more than we lose this season but I also expect the unexpected ,with us it's almost impossible to predict a result.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                      I hope your not putting Warbs under pressure already , I fear Millwall will be a tough nut to crack and predict a scrappy 1 1 draw to start .
                      I did call it fellas , I’ve been supporting us for to long to get carried away .

Comment

This is why you get paid the big bucks stain, good prediction
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

This is why you get paid the big bucks stain, good prediction
                          They were never going to come and roll over , no panic though we will get better and better once johansen is up to speed and Chair returns.

Comment

Hull away next. We need to bring them back to earth !!

Comment

I hope you put a few quid on that1
                              @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                              X