QPR v Leicester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR v Leicester

Live on YouTube for anyone that can’t make it today , LCFC tv are showing it free .

Just seen Leicester team.

Comment

That LCFC tv was spot on. Opened it on my tablet and cast it to the big 55" telly and enjoyed the match. Feed was a little bit stuttery when they panned the camera to follow the end-to-end action but it was still a very acceptable free broadcast.
      Why cant we have something as simple to use and easy to watch on telly?????

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
        That LCFC tv was spot on. Opened it on my tablet and cast it to the big 55" telly and enjoyed the match. Feed was a little bit stuttery when they panned the camera to follow the end-to-end action but it was still a very acceptable free broadcast.
        how did you cast abs?
        I have chromecast and couldn't find the icon to cast

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
          Leicester commentary team were really complimentary about us , saying what a good footballing side we were and they fancied us for promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

how did you cast abs?
            I don’t think it was castable, I used an Apple lightning Adaptor to a HDMI cable instead, it was clunky, as we do not have the fastest internet at the moment.
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Yeah HDMI does it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

how did you cast abs?
                Cast option is top right corner on all YT vids.
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

I don’t think it was castable, I used an Apple lightning Adaptor to a HDMI cable instead, it was clunky, as we do not have the fastest internet at the moment.
                  Ah cheers Dave, I feel very old in this world sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Cast option is top right corner on all YT vids.
                    I have a Chromecast, but living in rural France, we do not have Broadband via the phone, we use 4G LTE using a sim card through a router, and are limited to 200gb per month, Chromecast devours data at an alarming rate, I would be out of data by about the 10th day of the month, looking forward to unlimited Optic Fibre or Mr Musks Starlink.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

I have a Chromecast, but living in rural France, we do not have Broadband via the phone, we use 4G LTE using a sim card through a router, and are limited to 200gb per month, Chromecast devours data at an alarming rate, I would be out of data by about the 10th day of the month, looking forward to unlimited Optic Fibre or Mr Musks Starlink.
                      That sucks.
                      I have unlimited at home and on my mobile.
                      DL speed on mobile slows down a bit once over 10gb, but casting still works well.
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

The broadband speed in the area is 0.5 mps, Orange won’t even sell us it. We get an average of 15mps through 4g LTe with an Omni Antenna.

We use a Develo MESH Powerline system to get the signal around our big stone house.

Comment

Working...
                        X