Green/Gold style protest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green/Gold style protest

any ideas of what can be done to show support against the current happenings at the club?

had 1 idea where nobody wears anything with the new crest on but wouldnt work tbh

Originally posted by hhrangers View Post
    any ideas of what can be done to show support against the current happenings at the club?

had 1 idea where nobody wears anything with the new crest on but wouldnt work tbh
    Everyone print out one of those £20 notes that Egham Hoop had with Briatorie on... and wave them when the players come out and during game etc..

Comment

Originally posted by hhrangers View Post

I've been doing that for a while now and don't buy anything from the Club on matchdays - no programmes, no food or drink, nothing.

It doesn't work on impact - as in they don't and never will notice the difference and it will not hurt them (unless everyone does it) but hell I am not giving them another penny beyond season ticket monet already spent - until this is all resolved.
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I think the Man utd idea is a good one, we should get a different colour scarf and show it means we don't support the board

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
          I've been doing that for a while now and don't buy anything from the Club on matchdays - no programmes, no food or drink, nothing.

It doesn't work on impact - as in they don't and never will notice the difference and it will not hurt them (unless everyone does it) but hell I am not giving them another penny beyond season ticket monet already spent - until this is all resolved.
          good idea.. he will lose money and in his world money talks

Comment

Sing songs.

Get out of our club
            Get out of our clubbbbbbbbbbb
            **** of Briatore
            get out of our club.

Get out of our club
            **** of Paladini
            get out of our club.

Comment

Good idea. The Man U thing is really catching on. As per the below link our original colours were dark blue / light blue, then followed quickly by green and white. Maybe we could start wearing these colours.

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Quee...rk_Rangers.htm

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                Sing songs.

Get out of our club
                **** of Briatore
                get out of our club.

Get out of our club
                **** of Paladini
                get out of our club.
                I like that.....

Or we could wave the Italian War Flag (white scarfs)

Comment

[QUOTE=jfish;277650]I like that.....

Or we could wave the Italian War Flag (white scarfs)[/QUOTE]

#standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                    I like that.....

Or we could wave the Italian War Flag (white scarfs)
                    The time for talking about what to do has passed me thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by coneysboots View Post
                      Good idea. The Man U thing is really catching on. As per the below link our original colours were dark blue / light blue, then followed quickly by green and white. Maybe we could start wearing these colours.

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Quee...rk_Rangers.htm
                      Green and White defo , we should make this happen and get everyone to do it.they will listen if its done

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                        The time for talking about what to do has passed me thinks.
                        Whoever has logins to other boards, spread the song....

Comment

Originally posted by Easy View Post
                          Green and White defo , we should make this happen and get everyone to do it.they will listen if its done
                          Same as the clown protest ............... pointless if only a handful do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy View Post
                            Goes to the cupboard to dust down his Celtic scarft from his one and only visit to the Old Firm derby :=B:
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I doubt very much if Briatore will be there tomorrow, and I think himself and GP are fully aware of how the majority of fans feel about this regime.
                              I think that job was done after the Scunthorpe game, and during other games.

Quite right too.

I'd say supporting the team very loudly, and a few songs/banners will be more than enough.
                              If we lose??
                              Armageddon after the game.
                              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Working...
                              X