Moses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moses

Apologies re starting a new thread but was wondering if anyone had any info re when/if he is going to sign.

He did so well v Man U, I’m hoping he hasn’t had any better offers!!

He didn’t feature v Cambridge and it’s gone very quiet.

Any insight anyone?

He’s gone to part the Red Sea

Comment

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...ontract-280721

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod67 View Post
        He’s gone to part the Red Sea
        But he's coming back after he's done that.

Comment

Moses Odubajo has agreed personal terms with QPR.

The 28-year-old – today is his birthday – has been training with Rangers and scored in the recent pre-season friendly against Manchester United.

The decision to offer him a deal was made before that game and his signing is expected to be formally completed in the next 48 hours.

Comment

Not strange that it takes 48 hours to sign when done on stone tablets.

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
              Not strange that it takes 48 hours to sign when done on stone tablets.
              Agreed, its a nightmare finding a good stone Mason!
              I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                Apologies re starting a new thread but was wondering if anyone had any info re when/if he is going to sign.

He did so well v Man U, I’m hoping he hasn’t had any better offers!!

He didn’t feature v Cambridge and it’s gone very quiet.

Any insight anyone?
                Personal terms agreed and will be revealed on Saturday.

Comment

He was contracted to Wed until the end of June. He received a further statutory one months severance pay, so it was always obvious we wasn't going to pay him twice.

Comment

Official. Signed.

Comment

Good signing.
                      The owners are right to offer a 1-year deal with the option of a second year. This is to be expected with his injury record. We must keep an eye on the cash flow.

However, a very good signing.
                      But now we must loan a quality striker for the season then we are set until the next transfer window in January.

I've said this before, but we do not have enough upfront. This must be addressed before August 31st. Massive thanks to the owners for taking massive action.

Now let's all focus on getting as many points as possible in the championship this season. This is where our focus must be now.

Comment

Originally posted by Riverwild View Post
                        Good signing.
                        The owners are right to offer a 1-year deal with the option of a second year. This is to be expected with his injury record. We must keep an eye on the cash flow.

However, a very good signing.
                        But now we must loan a quality striker for the season then we are set until the next transfer window in January.

I've said this before, but we do not have enough upfront. This must be addressed before August 31st. Massive thanks to the owners for taking massive action.

Now let's all focus on getting as many points as possible in the championship this season. This is where our focus must be now.
                        Good signing on a 1 year deal, with an option for another. I think he will stay fit and be a very decent RWB for us.

I think we need another good striker, but am confident that the 2 we have will score plenty given the service. Obviously a 3rd striker is a must in case one is injured or banned. I don't think -from what I have seen so far - that Kelman is ready for the Championship. I have a feeling that Adarkwa looks like the more likely one to step up if anyone from the current players is going to.

Comment

Great addition

Comment

Moses.jpg?format=500w.jpg..The lad seems happy with his contract!!

Comment

Working...
                            X