Recast app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recast app

anyone else having problems with recast?

IS there a link to it that works?

Recast is totally useless...

Comment

Terrible app and even worse idea by QPR to use this junk app. Let alone decide to make it the only platform streaming tonight’s game. As it stands no one can access it as they are not providing it on another other platform so we will all miss out…

Comment

Just hangs for me, total pile of crap.
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny View Post
          Terrible app and even worse idea by QPR to use this junk app. Let alone decide to make it the only platform streaming tonight’s game. As it stands no one can access it as they are not providing it on another other platform so we will all miss out…
          Looking like that so far all I am getting is a message about an update soon.

Comment

https://youtu.be/u360a_mvP_M

Offish put it on YouTube.
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

try this

Cambridge Utd V QPR - YouTube

Comment

Thanks for the link. 2-0 R's
                "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Pile of poop

Comment

Recast out to the bin

Comment

The club needs to keep things simple. Fans pay for QPR+ but are then expected to pay again to watch it on an app?

Have a paid version and then a free version that shows ads.

The idea is good to generate income for the club.

Comment

I received the following from recast in reference to refunds.

We know that some fans could not access the QPR v Cambridge United match on Recast. We’ll save you the technical jargon but as you’ll have seen we had to put the match elsewhere.

Everyone will be refunded with their 500 Cast Credits, whether you purchased credits or earned them. For those who purchased Cast Credits, you'll also be refunded directly to your payment method.

Don’t worry, your support still matters. QPR will be keeping all the earnings generated from the match.

We’re sorry that this caused a bit of disruption. By watching any QPR videos and any future matches on Recast, using your reimbursed Cast Credits will mean that it’s free for you and the club will continue to earn.

Refunds have been processed but it may take up to 5 working days to credit your account. If this has not happened, please drop us a message at helpme@recast.app with the subject line “Cambridge v QPR Refund” and we'll get this sorted for you.
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Got my 500 credits back.

The game against L City we had to buy a package with the Man U game.

I thought both were QPR+ ?

Recr@p have it on their platform ?

Comment

I'm highly confused.
                            I didn't pay anything, where were you supposed to pay?
                            Probably why we couldn't log in I paid £8,99 for the two games man u & foxes but that wasn't recast was it.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              I'm highly confused.
                              I didn't pay anything, where were you supposed to pay?
                              Probably why we couldn't log in I paid £8,99 for the two games man u & foxes but that wasn't recast was it.
                              No. It wasn't. Looks like those who didn't pay for the package can now watch it well the foxes game free on recast if you build up 500 credits by watching their adverts.

Comment

Working...
                              X